The Heron Room
A wall of windows beautifully frames the woodland view from the king-size bed. Moonbeams and stars shine in from the skylights above. Unique angled ceilings and exposed beams architecturally compliment the Asian influenced decor. The bathroom features a double shower; as well as, a separate "air massage" jacuzzi bathtub. Outside, your private deck invites you to kick back, and relax!
- Grand and spacious room.
- King Bed with view of the woods
- Jaccuzzi tub & separate shower.
- Personal mahogany deck.
- Walk-in closet with fridge, bathrobes, beach bag w/ towels, and iron & board
The Seabury Room
This spacious room, featuring a fireplace and stained glass window in the bathroom, is a transformation. In it’s earlier life, it was the parlor of the 1770’s part of the Inn. The feeling speaks of elegance and comfort, with plenty of space to relax in 2 large chairs that recline. As in all of our rooms, an en-suite bath, iron & board, and refrigerator.
The Rachel Suite
Embraced by nature, this guestroom is a tribute to its namesake; biologist, writer and ecologist, Rachel Carson. Surrounded by windows, and sliding doors that open into your private deck, it is very light, bright and airy. The tone is set with lemon yellow walls and Maine cottage painted furniture, white wicker chairs. The dressing room, adjoining the private bath and sleeping quarters, provides a quiet sitting area.
The Sandpiper Room
A cozy, comforting room drenched in light from its beautiful bay window and skylights. Adorned with antique marble topped furniture and nautical accents, it offers a queen size bed handsomely dressed in Ralph Lauren fabrics. The bath has an extra large shower and vanity. Grab a book from our loft library and enjoy your private mahogany deck surrounded by towering pines
The Chickadee room, the charming room on the second floor, with it's own, 'treehouse' deck is a very special treat.
- A 2-night minimum stay is required on weekends from Memorial Day through Columbus Day. Some exceptions may apply
- Check-in: 3 - 6 p.m. We can accommodate late arrivals but they must be arranged in advance
- We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Traveler's Checks and Cash
- Prices are subject to 8% Maine lodging tax
- A one night's stay or 50% deposit, whichever is larger, will be processed at the time of your reservation
- The balance will be due upon arrival at check-in
- A full deposit, minus a $25 service fee, will be refunded for all cancellations 14 days or more prior to the reservation date
- Smoking is not allowed in the Inn, or on the grounds
- No pets