The East Wind Inn
We are open for guests and dining Memorial Day through Halloween
Available for group functions the year round.
The East Wind's Meeting House is ideally suited for small and medium sized business gatherings, and is available year round. Well equipped, private spaces, coupled with an environment that invites reflection and creativity make the East Wind the perfect place to focus on team building, setting goals, planning, and reviewing.
We can host groups of up to 30 people. Full meal service (including lunch) is available.
Each room in our historic buildings at water's edge - the Main Inn and the Meeting House - has a glorious view of the harbor and outlying islands. Each room is appointed with comfortable furniture and locally acquired antiques. Sixteen of our 22 rooms include private bath, and (in true country inn tradition) seven rooms share four baths. The East Wind InnThe comfortably furnished main building also houses the East Wind dining room with its harbor view and cozy lobby. All guest rooms in the Main Inn have antique furnishings and sleep two persons either in a queen bed, double bed, or two single beds.
The Meeting House
The Meeting House has an apartment on the top floor, two suites, as well as four rooms with double beds and three with two single beds. There is a deck on two sides of the building, offering unobstructed views of the harbor. The private apartment (#30) on the top floor includes large living room with sleep sofa, full kitchen, and bedroom with double bed. Room #29 is a corner room with double bed and private bath. Room #21 is a corner suite with two single beds, sitting room, and private bath. The Meeting House rooms are slightly larger than those in the Main Inn. Each building has a common room with TV. Suites and apartments have individual TVs.
Rates & Policies
- Rates range from $140 - $250 per night.
- Included With Your Stay: A full East Wind breakfast, individually prepared and served in our seaside dining room, is included with each nights stay.
- Two-night minimums on apartments, suites and rooms with private bath on most weekends July through September.
- Rates are based on double occupancy and are subject to Maine's 8% lodging tax.
- Some rooms can accommodate additional persons; please add $25 per person.
- Single Occupancy in guest rooms, please deduct $15.
- Pets are welcome by prior arrangement, at an additional $20 per night charge.
- Pets are not allowed in the public rooms of the Inn; only in guest rooms or on the grounds.
- A deposit equal to your room charge for one nights stay is required.
- The deposit will be applied to the last night of your confirmed reservation.
- Stays of seven consecutive nights receive a 10% discount.
- Cancellations: A cancellation notice of 14 days or more is required to ensure a refund of your deposit. A $25 service charge applies to all cancellations.