Land & Sea
- A Windjammer cruise with all meals included.
- Two consecutive-night stay in the room of your choice.
- Hearty, gourmet breakfast each morning.
- Discounted activities to enjoy your time in the Rockland area when booked in advance. Discounts are not available if added at or after check-in.
- Enjoy a long hot shower at Rheal Day Spa when you get off the boat. Sign up for additional spa services with a 10% discount. Luggage storage is available until check in.
- Additional discounted spa services at Rheal Day Spa or SkinKlinic (based on availability best to reserve prior to sail)
- Discounted tickets to the Maine Lighthouse Museum
- Discounted tickets to the Farnsworth Art Museum and Wyeth Center
- Discount tickets for Capt. Jack's Lobster Adventure cruise, Nature cruise or lighthouse tours with Monhegan Boat Line.
- Green fees for 18 holes of golf at Rockland Golf Club or Samoset Resort (1 per person), cart rental (1 per room), rental of clubs (1 per person).
Guests can combine a Maine Windjammer Cruise with a two consecutive-night stay and receive a 10% discount off your stay at the inn and exclusive discounts to local businesses when booked in advance. The Land & Sea Package offers total travel flexibility, and it's easy too! Simply start by booking a cruise using this link and decide which of the windjammer fleet fits your needs and how long a cruise fits your schedule. Tell your reservationist that you are interested in adding the Land & Sea two-night land package. We'll take it from there.
Here's all you'll get in the Land & Sea Package
A la Carte Options:
A two consecutive night stay added on to your Windjammer Cruise ranges in rate from $268 to $448 plus 9% lodging tax. Rate is dependent on time of year and the room chosen. Please contact the Maine Windjammers Association to book your trip. Contact us for more details.*
*Package must be requested at the time of booking an cannot be combined with any other offers.
Lobsters, Lighthouse & Luxury
- Two nights luxury accommodations in the room of your choice
- Breakfast for two each morning
- Two tickets to Maine Lighthouse Museum for a self-guided tour
- Self-driving map to 6 local area lighthouses
- Lighthouse Map of highlighting all of Maine's Lighthouses
- Two tickets to Captain Jack's Lobster Adventure Cruise where you lobster with a real Maine lobsterman and learn lobster lure (advanced reservations required)
- Lobster lunch for 2 at McLoon's Lobster Shack
- Two "Got Lobster" t-shirts
Offered in June
They call Rockland, Maine the Lobster capital of the universe. Why? Its seaport legacy goes way back to more than a century and a half ago when it was among the busiest of seaports on the East Coast. Lobstering has been a key component among the fishing industry of Maine's Midcoast for a long time. The proclivity for fresh-the-sea Maine lobster was the impetus for the country's largest Maine Lobster Festival held each year in Rockland for the past 67 years. And Maine lobster is the reason we have created a fabulous package offering unique ways to enjoy the lore of the luscious lobster!
Two of Maine's most iconic images are included in this package. We have combined Maine's finest sightseeing adventures into one package offered throughout the month of June. Stay two consecutive nights in June and enjoy lighthouses, lobsters and luxury in the room of your choice. Two night packages start at are offered from $423 for single or double occupancy (prices vary depending upon dates of booking and choice of inn and room booked).
The Lobster, Lighthouse & Luxury package includes:
2 night packages range from $423 to $523 plus 9% lodging tax.
Want more? Add a third night and receive a collection of special offers from 50 local businesses for discounted museum tickets, discounted activity tickets, free desserts or appetizers with purchase of two dinner entrees and 10% or greater from participating retailers. This collection of exclusive Historic Inns of Rockland offers is valued at over $430.