Third Night's the CharmAvailable dates:
June 1 - October 15, 2020
Are you looking for the Real Maine? Carve out three days from your tour of the Maine Coast or New England vacation and stay three nights at LimeRock Inn where you will enjoy discounts and exclusive offers to our guests at our favorite spas, shops and restaurants. Park the car and walk to our thriving downtown and experience "the Real Maine".
Rockland has been described as a coastal town that is authentic and edgy with a picturesque yet raw working waterfront. Real people live and work here. Rockland sits at the mouth of the Penobscot Bay which is considered by many as the most scenic body of water on the east coast. Its historic Main Street is full of shops, spas, the Strand Theater, nearly 20 art galleries and over 25 eating establishments. It is home to the renowned Farnsworth Art Museum and the Maine Lighthouse Museum. Rockland has been named "One of the Top Ten Coolest Small Towns in the US" by Budget Travel in 2009, the "Top 100 Best Adventure Towns in US for 2007 and 2010" by National Geographic for its great outdoor escapes. In 2010, Rockland was chosen by the National Trust for Historic Preservation as a "Distinctive Destination" for its "rich cultural and recreational experiences that are different from those found at a typical vacation destination". Rockland is the Real Maine.
The Third Night's The Charm package is three consecutive nights from June 1st through October 15th in the room of your choosing. Rates will vary based on date of reservation and room. The package includes three full breakfasts and vouchers for savings up to $430 at 45 venues including museums, restaurants, spas, shops and activities.
Please click HERE to see a sample of the offerings for this season.
* This package must be requested at the time of booking and may not be combined with any other offers.
Land & Sea
- A Windjammer cruise with all meals included.
- Two consecutive-night stay in the room of your choice.
- Hearty, gourmet breakfast each morning.
- Discounted activities to enjoy your time in the Rockland area when booked in advance. Discounts are not available if added at or after check-in.
- Enjoy a long hot shower at Rheal Day Spa when you get off the boat. Sign up for additional spa services with a 10% discount. Luggage storage is available until check in.
- Additional discounted spa services at Rheal Day Spa or SkinKlinic (based on availability best to reserve prior to sail)
- Discounted tickets to the Maine Lighthouse Museum
- Discounted tickets to the Farnsworth Art Museum and Wyeth Center
- Discount tickets for Capt. Jack's Lobster Adventure cruise, Nature cruise or lighthouse tours with Monhegan Boat Line.
- Green fees for 18 holes of golf at Rockland Golf Club or Samoset Resort (1 per person), cart rental (1 per room), rental of clubs (1 per person).
Guests can combine a Maine Windjammer Cruise with a two consecutive-night stay and receive a 10% discount off your stay at the inn and exclusive discounts to local businesses when booked in advance. The Land & Sea Package offers total travel flexibility, and it's easy too! Simply start by booking a cruise using this link and decide which of the windjammer fleet fits your needs and how long a cruise fits your schedule. Tell your reservationist that you are interested in adding the Land & Sea two-night land package. We'll take it from there.
Here's all you'll get in the Land & Sea Package
A la Carte Options:
A two consecutive night stay added on to your Windjammer Cruise ranges in rate from $268 to $448 plus 9% lodging tax. Rate is dependent on time of year and the room chosen. Please contact the Maine Windjammers Association to book your trip. Contact us for more details.*
*Package must be requested at the time of booking an cannot be combined with any other offers.
Lobsters, Lighthouse & Luxury
- Two nights luxury accommodations in the room of your choice
- Breakfast for two each morning
- Two tickets to Maine Lighthouse Museum for a self-guided tour
- Self-driving map to 6 local area lighthouses
- Lighthouse Map of highlighting all of Maine's Lighthouses
- Two tickets to Captain Jack's Lobster Adventure Cruise where you lobster with a real Maine lobsterman and learn lobster lure (advanced reservations required)
- Lobster lunch for 2 at McLoon's Lobster Shack
- Two "Got Lobster" t-shirts
Offered in June
They call Rockland, Maine the Lobster capital of the universe. Why? Its seaport legacy goes way back to more than a century and a half ago when it was among the busiest of seaports on the East Coast. Lobstering has been a key component among the fishing industry of Maine's Midcoast for a long time. The proclivity for fresh-the-sea Maine lobster was the impetus for the country's largest Maine Lobster Festival held each year in Rockland for the past 67 years. And Maine lobster is the reason we have created a fabulous package offering unique ways to enjoy the lore of the luscious lobster!
Two of Maine's most iconic images are included in this package. We have combined Maine's finest sightseeing adventures into one package offered throughout the month of June. Stay two consecutive nights in June and enjoy lighthouses, lobsters and luxury in the room of your choice. Two night packages start at are offered from $423 for single or double occupancy (prices vary depending upon dates of booking and choice of inn and room booked).
The Lobster, Lighthouse & Luxury package includes:
2 night packages range from $423 to $523 plus 9% lodging tax.
Want more? Add a third night and receive a collection of special offers from 50 local businesses for discounted museum tickets, discounted activity tickets, free desserts or appetizers with purchase of two dinner entrees and 10% or greater from participating retailers. This collection of exclusive Historic Inns of Rockland offers is valued at over $430.
Savor the AdventureAvailable dates:
- Three nights' lodging at LimeRock Inn.
- A hearty breakfast for two each morning of your stay to fuel you for the day
- Two box lunches to enjoy on one day
- A Maine Wine Guild Map to enjoy a self-guided wine tasting tour
- A Lighthouse Tour itinerary and map for a self-guided tour at your own pace
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher to enjoy dinner at a choice of restaurants in Rockland or Camden.
- A drawstring backpack filled with a special collection of value offers for savings exclusive to our guests from Rockland and Camden area restaurants (offering free apps, desserts or special offers), stores (offering discounts), spas (offering discounts) and attractions (offering discounted or half price tickets). The value collection represents more than $430 in savings. Please click HERE to see a sample of the offerings.
June 1, 2019 - October 15, 2020
Come learn why Rockland was named among the top outdoor adventure towns in the country by National Geographic Traveler Magazine. This three-night package combines fun on land and sea along with self-guided lighthouse tours, and a collection of value offers worth more than $430 in savings with luxury accommodations.
The Savor the Adventure of Midcoast Maine Package, offered from June 1st through October 15th, 2019, includes a long list of inclusions, as we have negotiated specially discounted admissions to a host of adventures for everyone from golfers to sailors and even fly fishermen (and women!). Add box lunches, dinners at restaurants offering locally-sourced cuisine, lighthouse and wine tours to the mix, and you've got the perfect three day itinerary for exploring the Rockland-Camden area.
The Savor the Adventure Package includes:
All this starting at $557 per couple (plus ME tax). Price will vary by date and room selection. (Holidays and festival weeks are not available).
*All packages must be requested at the time of booking and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Savor the Arts of SummerAvailable dates:
- Three nights at LimeRock Inn.
- A hearty and beautifully presented breakfast for two each morning.
- Two tickets to each of the following museums: Farnsworth Art Museum and Wyeth Center, Maine Lighthouse Museum, Owl's Head Transportation Museum.
- A self-guided itinerary and map of Knox County Lighthouses to enjoy at your own pace.
- A Maine Wine Guild map to explore Midcoast wineries
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher to enjoy dinner at your choice of Rockland-Camden area restaurants
- Two matted photos suitable for framing of quintessential Midcoast Maine scenes offered by local innkeepers/photographers.
- A special collection of value offers for savings exclusive to Historic Inns of Rockland guests from Rockland and Camden area restaurants (offering free apps, desserts or special offers), stores (offering discounts), spas (offering discounts) and attractions (offering discounted or half price tickets). The value collection represents more than $430 in savings. Please click HERE to see a sample of the offerings.
June 1, 2020 - October 15, 2020
The Savor the Arts of Maine's Midcoast package combines lighthouse, museum and gallery tours, photos from local artists and dinner on the town with luxury accommodations.
Plan to spend three days at signature museums and three nights relaxing at LimeRock Inn. Add in lighthouse and gallery tours, great restaurants, gifts from local photographers and a collection of offers valued at more than $430, and you've got one perfect package for exploring the arts in Maine's Midcoast.
The Savor the Arts In-Season package includes:
All this starting at $597 per couple, plus 9% lodging tax from June 1 to October 15, 2019.* The price will vary by date and room selection. (Holidays and festival weeks are not available).
* All packages must be requested at the time of booking and may not be combined with other offers.
Savor the Flavor of SummerAvailable dates:
- Three nights' accommodations for two on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
- A hearty breakfast each morning featuring as many locally-sourced features as possible.
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher to enjoy dinner at one of many fine restaurants in the Rockland/Camden area.
- Tour & discussion on cheese making at State of Maine Cheese Company - speak with innkeeper for schedule.
- A gift bag with a special collection of value offers for savings exclusive to our guests from Rockland and Camden area restaurants (offering free apps, desserts or special offers), stores (offering discounts), spas (offering discounts) and attractions (offering discounted or half price tickets). The value collection represents more than $430 in savings. Please click here to see a sample of the offerings.
July 1st - September, 2020
Culinary explorers, foodies and those who love to explore local foods will enjoy this fun-filled itinerary to discover and savor the flavors of Midcoast Maine accompanied by the finest accommodations from LimeRock Inn.
Celebrating an early spring, we're offering this exciting package starting June 1st. Get ready for a long list of inclusions because this is one hearty lodging package guaranteed to find the way to your mate's heart through his or her stomach. With so much happening in the Rockland and Camden culinary scene, we have packed a three day/night package with locally sourced foods and exclusive tours and tastings topped off with accommodations at award winning LimeRock Inn. You'll need all three days and nights to explore all that's offered in the Midcoast food scene.
The package is offered Sunday through Tuesday, with scheduled features and self-guided fun on the agenda for three days and nights. The Savor the Flavor package includes:
All this starting at $687 per couple plus 9% lodging tax. Price will vary by date and room selection. (Holidays and festival weeks are not available).
*Package must be requested at the time of booking and may not be combined with other offers. Certain blackout dates apply.