This splendid three room suite is rustic yet elegant! Perfect for a romantic honeymoon, anniversary, bride's retreat or other special getaway. The spacious main room has an elegant queen size bed and a large sitting area with sofa and cozy gas log fireplace. Enjoy the warm ambience of natural wood paneling. A large book case (filled with books) adorns an entire wall while a nostalgic cheval mirror stands in the corner. Curl up in front of the fireplace for a romantic evening, or watch a movie on the adjacent television. A small sitting room (not shown) with double futon offers extra space for additional guests. The private bath has a shower stall plus whirlpool tub for two.
Amenities:Queen bed, fireplace, sitting room, double futon, whirlpool tub for 2, shower fridge, microwave, window seats table and chairs, 32" LCD TV with DVD, Iphone dock/ clock radio and wifi, luxury robes and towels, in room heating control, AC in season.
The Hideaway guestroom is a spacious and private first floor retreat which is decorated in calming shades of blue and adorned with accents of Blue Willow china and items from the sea. This room features a queen size bed, sitting area with double futon, television and wicker chairs. The bright and cheerful bath has a romantic oval whirlpool tub/shower. Perfect for relaxing after a long day of sightseeing and shopping. This room has generous closet space which makes it ideal for longer stays at the Brewster Inn.
Amenities:Queen bed, double futon and chairs, refrigerator and microwave, whirlpool tub and shower, 32" LCD TV with DVD, Iphone dock/ clock radio and wifi, luxury robes and towels, in room heating control, AC in season.
This generous and cheerful corner room features many windows with wonderful views out over the Brewster Inn gardens. A king size bed and twin daybed with trundle make it a pleasant room for traveling companions (especially suitable for girlfriend getaways). Watch television or read in the comfortable wingback chair. Curl up with a hand-made afghan on chilly nights. Ladies will enjoy the added luxury of an antique art deco style dressing table. The petite bathroom has a shower.
Amenities:King bed, trundle, shower, chair, 26" LCD TV with DVD, Iphone dock/ clock radio and wifi, luxury robes and towels, in room heating control, AC in season.
You'll feel like you're spending the night in a Swiss chalet!
Truly a grand room with king size bed and comfortable seating in front of the cozy fireplace. Our family inspired Game Room delights guests of all ages with its generous size and rustic charm.
The table seats four and works well for games, late night snacking or morning coffee. Extra guests and/or children are accommodated with a comfy antique 3/4 iron bed.
The private ensuite bathroom has a shower.
Amenities:King bed, 3/4 bed, fireplace, wingback chairs. window seats, shower fridge, microwave, table and chairs, 32" LCD TV with HD/DVD, Iphone dock/ clock radio and wifi, luxury robes and towels, in room heating control, AC in season.
Rich shades of green and traditional english style furnishings set the mood for the Beckford guestroom.
Looking out over the gardens makes for cheerful mornings. This mid-size room is furnished with a comfortable queen size bed. A large television stands in one corner and can be enjoyed from the comfort of the bed or the lady's side chair. A 4 drawer dresser provides ample storage. The spacious private bath features a tub with shower.
Amenities:Queen bed, tub/shower, chair, 26" LCD TV with DVD, Iphone dock/ clock radio and wifi, luxury robes and towels, in room heating control, AC in season.
Harry Truman stayed in this room; his thank you note is on display in the living room. This mid-size room looks out over the gardens and provides a snug haven for 2-3 travelers (a queen size bed and a twin bed).
A large private en suite bath has pretty peach and green tile and a tub with shower.
Amenities:Queen bed, twin bed, tub/shower 26" LCD TV with DVD, Iphone dock/ clock radio and wifi, luxury robes and towels, in room heating control, AC in season.
Quiet and comfortable with leafy views! Our guests will enjoy the Charlbury guestroom with its calming shades of blue and brown.
Relax in the comfortable bold striped chair; great for catching up on reading or enjoying a movie on the television.
There is a pedestal sink in one corner of the main room and a private bathroom with tub and shower.
Amenities:Queen bed, tub/shower, chair, 26" LCD TV with DVD, wifi, luxury robes and towels, in room heating control, AC in season.
Warm and cheerful yet functional.
Located on the main level, the Fern Room is wheelchair accessible and includes an ADA approved bathroom.
A double size pineapple post bed provides a restful nights sleep and there is a twin size murphy bed hidden in the closet to accommodate traveling companions, while a small desk provides ample working space for the business traveler. For your convenience, the Inn has complimentary wireless internet access throughout. Bring your laptop!
Amenities:Double bed, twin bed, ADA bathroom, wheelchair accessible, chair, 26" LCD TV with DVD, Iphone dock/ clock radio and wifi, luxury robes and towels, in room heating control, AC in season.
Good things do come in small packages! Sweetly decorated, this petite former maid's room is full of historic charm as it still retains much of its original detail and woodwork. The queen size bed is surrounded by a delicate strawberry & flower wallpaper. Relax with an evening movie on the television; curl up with a home-made afghan. A pretty pedestal sink stands in the main room. Two smaller rooms accommodate the stand-up shower and water closet.
Amenities:Queen bed, shower, chair, regular tv and dvd, wifi, luxury robes and towels, in room heating control, AC in season.
General Inn Policies
All rooms feature
- 26 or 32" LCD cable TV with DVD (except for Strawberry which has a regular tv)
- iPhone docking stations (except for Strawberry and Charlbury)
- private baths with either shower or tub and shower
- independent in-room heating control and air conditioning (in season)
- Luxury bathrobes and towels
- Arrivals: between 3 - 8 pm. If you anticipate a later arrival then please let us know in advance.
- Room vacancy and check-out: by 11am. You are very welcome to leave luggage in the hall if you want to spend more time in the area. Please inquire about late check out or early check in.
Booking & Rate Policies
- Rates are $69 - $140.
- All rates based on double-occupancy, unless offered or stated otherwise.
- There is an additional charge of $15 per night for each extra person over 12 years of age.
- Amex,Visa, Discover or Master Card are required as reservation confirmation.
- One nights deposit may be required to reserve rooms with the balance payable on departure.
- All rates subject to 7% State Room Tax.
- Gift Certificates are available for that special person or occasion.
- Seven days advanced notice is normally required for cancellation. If a cancellation is made less than seven days before your arrival, and we are unable to rent the room, a charge equal to one night's lodging will be incurred. For cancellations made within 48 hours of your arrival date, or early departures, and we are unable to rent the room, full payment for the booking will be incurred.
- Cancellations must be made by speaking with us directly or via an acknowledged email (voicemail messages do not constitute cancellation confirmation). If you are worried about the possible need for cancellation, we recommend you purchase travel insurance through a third party for your own financial protection. While we understand the occasional need for last minute cancellations, these cancellations significantly affect us and therefore our cancellation policy is non-negotiable.
- A continental breakfast including a daily "hot dish" is included in the rate.
- Please feel welcome to invite friends and relatives too.
- Special dietary needs can happily be catered for with a minimum of 72 hours notice.
- No smoking is permitted within the inn.
- Careful, considerate smoking is permitted on the front porch or in the gardens.
- Failure to respect this policy and smoking in your room will result in a minimum charge of $200 for dry cleaning and loss of use of the room.
- We have two pet-friendly rooms. Please call for availability.
- We accept accidents can happen and are used to dealing with these situations with good humor.
- If you do have an accident please let us know at once as it is much easier and often less expensive to deal with spillages etc straight away.
- Damage that has been concealed or found after departure will be charged at cost of repair plus any loss of income from room rental if applicable.
- Children: We welcome children of all ages under normal parental supervision