The Inns at Greenleaf Lane
Greenleaf Inn Room 1
A bright, cheery and spacious room with white wicker and antique furniture, located on the first floor. This room has nice views out toward the islands, lighthouses and open ocean as well as a private balcony that overlooks the inner harbor and Commercial Street. This room has a queen sized bed, fireplace, air-conditioning, alarm clock, fan, 19” cable color TV/VCR, small refrigerator and ambient lighting. This room has a full private bathroom with tub/shower combination. The bathroom has a beautiful hand painted mural depicting a garden scene.
Greenleaf Inn Room 2
This is a two-room suite located on the first floor. As you enter the first room there is a daybed for an additional sleeping or sitting area. The main bedroom has a fireplace and glass doors with nice views overlooking the inner harbor. It has soft pale yellow walls with hand stenciling over the fireplace. This room has a queen sized bed, air-conditioning, alarm clock, fan, a 21” cable color TV/VCR, small refrigerator, iron/ironing board and plush terry robes. There is also a 13” TV in the separate sitting area. Off of the main bedroom is a spacious private bathroom with tub/shower combination.
Greenleaf Inn Room 3
This spacious room is located on the second floor with a front window that overlooks the harbor and has a glass door opening onto a large private balcony. The room has soft blue faux painted walls and is furnished with antiques and reproduction pieces for comfortable seating. It has a queen sized bed, fireplace, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, alarm clock, 23” cable flat screen color TV/DVD, small refrigerator, iron/ironing board and plush terry robes. There is a huge private bathroom with tub/shower combination, sitting area and a beautiful hand painted mural depicting an ocean scene.
Greenleaf Inn Room 4
This large corner room is located on the second floor with nice views in two directions…the inner harbor and out to the islands and lighthouses. It is painted in soft earth tones and white woodwork with rich cherry furnishings. There is a king-sized bed along with a fireplace, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, 23” cable flat screen color TV/DVD, alarm clock, small refrigerator, iron/ironing board and plush terry robes. There is a beautiful private bathroom with a large shower and stunning hand painted mural depicting a garden scene.
Greenleaf Inn Room 5
This large room on the second floor is located in the front of the house with views of the islands open ocean. It is a very bright room and has a queen sized bed and twin bed with hand made quilts on them. The room is furnished with wicker and hand painted pieces. There is a fireplace, 19” cable color TV/VCR, air-conditioning, fan, small refrigerator, alarm clock, iron/ironing board and plush terry robes. There is a large private bathroom with tub/shower combination and sitting area.
Greenleaf Inn Room 6
This large room on the second floor is located in the front of the house with panoramic views of the islands open ocean. It is a very bright room and has a queen sized bed. The room is furnished with wicker and hand painted pieces. There is a fireplace, 26” cable color TV/VCR, air-conditioning, fan, small refrigerator, alarm clock, iron/ironing board and plush terry robes. There is a large private bathroom with tub/shower combination and sitting area.
Greenleaf Inn Room 7
This is our penthouse room, located on the third floor of the west wing of the inn. It has an outside entrance from a private balcony with sweeping views of the entire harbor and waterfront. The room is very bright with faux painted earth tones and reproduction furnishings. It has a queen sized bed, fireplace, 19”color cable TV/VCR, built-in refrigerator, air-conditioning, alarm clock, ambient lighting, iron/ironing board and plush terry robes. There is a spacious bathroom with tub/shower combination and plenty of shelf storage.
Greenleaf Inn Room 8
This very bright two level suite on the west wing of the house has a living room/dining/full kitchen on the first level with deck over looking the inner harbor. The second level has a queen sized bed, full private bath and deck with views to the inner and outer harbors. There is a trendle bed and 19'' cable flat screen TV/DVD in the living room as well as a 19'' cable flat screen TV/DVD in the bedroom. The spacious suite is air-conditioned, a has ceiling fan, alarm clock, ambient lighting, iron/ironing board and plush terry robes. The bathroom is spacious with tub/shower combination and plenty of shelf storage. This suite is intended for stays of two days or more. There are certain special rates available for stays of 5 days or more. Call us at 1-888-850-7724 for more information.
Admirals Quarters Inn - Room 9
This room has a very private escape to the open ocean. It has been decorated in a "cottage-style" fashion and equipped with a queen bed and sitting area with bright windows and sliders to your own deck overlooking the waterfront. The room has a gas fireplace, air - conditioning, 23' cable flat- screen TV, DVD, phone, refrigerator, alarm clock and terry robes. The private bath has a shower and includes personal amenities such as hairdryer and make up mirror.
Admirals Quarters Inn - Room 10
This delightful air-conditioned two-room suite is on the first floor close to a spacious common balcony to view the active harbor life. It has a gas fireplace in a comfortable sitting room for just relaxing and reading as well as phone and small refrigerator. The large corner king bedroom has a 23' cable flat screened TV, DVD, alarm clock as well as an armour with terry robes which compliments the décor. The suite has a brand new private bath with large tiled walk-in shower and includes personal amenities such as a hairdryer and make up mirror.
Admirals Quarters Inn - Room 11
This large air-conditioned room is located on the second floor with a lovely deck overlooking the inner harbor. The queen bedroom is very spacious with sliding glass doors all suited with casual furnishings and brightly decorated. There is a gas fireplace, flat screen TV, DVD, small refrigerator, phone and alarm clock. There is a beautiful private bath with tub/shower combination, plush terry robes and luxurious amenities for your convenience.
Admirals Quarters Inn - Room 12
This is a wonderful air-conditioned two-level penthouse suite. All decorated in a casual contemporary fashion. You enter to your own private deck with French doors that sweep the west side of the house. The first floor bedroom has a queen bed equipped with cable flat screen TV, DVD, phone, small refrigerator and closet with terry robes. The second floor has a king bedroom overlooking the ocean with a gas fireplace and perched deck perfect for sunsets. It also has a cable flat screen TV, DVD and phone. The spacious bathroom has a tub/shower combination and many luxurious amenities.
Admirals Quarters Inn - Room 13
This is an air-conditioned two-room first floor traditional suite that majestically overlooks the harbor with French doors opening to a large balcony. The floor to ceiling windows depict the Admiral’s era of the home along with hard wood floors and corner gas fireplace, cable flat-screen TV's and DVD in the sitting room as well as a couch that converts to a very comfortable queen sized bed. The separate bedroom has a queen bed, flat-screen TV, DVD, dresser, closet with terry robes, small refrigerator, phone and alarm clock. The spacious bathroom has a tub/shower combination and plenty of shelf space for personal items as well as a hairdryer and make up mirror.
Admirals Quarters Inn - Room 14
This is an air-conditioned second floor cheery two-room suite with panoramic views overlooking the entrance to Boothbay Harbor with a wall of “glass” and a nice balcony. The sitting room has a day bed and all the amenities including a cable flat screen TV, DVD, phone, refrigerator and closet with terry robes. The bright bedroom is beautifully arranged to face the ocean with a queen bed, cable flat screen TV, DVD, gas fireplace and gorgeous sunsets. The private bath includes a large shower and plenty of shelf space for storage.
Admirals Quarters Inn - Room 15
This spacious air-conditioned two-room suite is located on the second floor with spectacular views and balcony overlooking the ocean and the harbor’s entrance. A large wall of windows encompasses the lovely queen bedroom with a warming gas fireplace, cable flat screen TV, DVD. Next to the bedroom is a comfortable sitting room with comfortable sleep sofa, cable flat screen TV, DVD, phone, refrigerator and closet with terry robes. There is a private bath with large shower, plenty of storage luxurious amenities.
Policies & Reservation Information
- All rates include full breakfast and are based on double occupancy, extra person is $25 per night, 9% Maine Lodging Tax is not included.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, personal checks, and cash accepted.
- A deposit of one night's stay is required to guarantee a reservation. At our discretion, a larger deposit may be required for stays of 5 nights or greater.
- Normal check-in times are between 2 and 6 pm. It's not a problem if you are going to be here any earlier or later, but please call so that we can make appropriate arrangements for your arrival.
- Check out is at 11 am. You are welcome to stay on the property later but we ask that you vacate your room by 11 am to give our housekeepers enough time to get it ready for the next guests.
- Reservations booked on-line are not guaranteed until your credit card deposit has been charged. The deposit should be charged within 48 hours of your on-line booking. If you have not received it within this time period, please call us toll-free at 888-950-7724 because there could be technical difficulties and we want to make sure that your desired room is reserved for you.
- Minimum Stays - A two-night minimum is usually required, and a three-night minimum may apply on certain long holiday weekends or rooms that are suites. However, you are welcome to check with us in case we have a one night opening when you need it.
- Cancellation Policy - If your plans change after your reservation is confirmed, notice is required 14 days in advance of arrival to obtain a refund of your deposit less a $25 service charge. With less notice, we will refund your deposit less a $25 service charge if we are able to rent your room to another party for the entire length of stay. If we cannot rent the room, you are responsible for the entire balance as stated in your confirmation email letter. The cancellation policy also applies to changes in your arrival/departure date which results in a shorter stay, and no refunds are provided for late arrivals or early departures. We have instituted the $25 service charge only because of our credit card processing costs...we hope you understand.
- Gift certificates are a excellent was to give someone close to you a very personal and worthwhile present...whether it be a birthday, honeymoon, anniversary, or ant other special occasion. Gift certificates can be bought in any denomination and a really technically good for two years from the date of issue. We have made exceptions for certain extenuating circumstances. The gift certification have the same value cash for please safe-guard it and remember once a reservation is made with a certificate it carries the same cancellation policies.
- Group reservations (two or more rooms) can be subject to additional charges, such as clean up fees, additional gratuities for housekeepers and repair and re-placement of certain linens damage not in the ordinary course of business
- Well behaved children over twelve are welcome.
- Sorry, but we cannot accommodate pets. We can recommend places in the area where your pet could stay.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of the guest rooms, baths, common areas or on the porch, but is permitted in designated areas. Cigar smoking is not allowed on property. There is a cleaning fee of $150 which will be charged if this smoking policy has been violated.