Table Of Contents
Our Award Winning Boutique Hotel is located on Main Street in Belfast, Maine. We are located among boutiques, shops, restaurants and a few steps to the waterfront.
Trip Advisor Top 25 in US! Certificate of Excellence
Ranked by Trip Advisor among the top 25 small luxury hotels in the US since 2015. Multi year Winner, Certificate of Excellence.
AAA Four Diamond Award
The Belfast Bay Inn annually since 2009 has been awarded AAA Four Diamond. Award winning, Fodor’s Recommended Red Star and Diamond Collection boutique hotel in a quiet little city by the ocean, all near some of the best scenic coastline in all of Maine.
Travelers are always looking for memorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to Susan and Clint for sharing their own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
Because of our extraordinarily spacious rooms and suites, complimentary full breakfast, and 1st class service.
What are you best known for? What makes your inn unique? What do you love most about your inn?
The most spacious suites on the mid-coast of Maine and amazing made to order breakfasts.
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?
The Harbor Walk, and the Pedestrian bridge over the river.
What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
The best nights sleep we have ever had!
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
Just an hour from Acadia National Park, and an easy 1/2 hour drive to The Lost Kitchen.
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
Experience the Observatory at the Penobscot Narrows Bridge. Visit the nearby town of Camden. Visit the Indoor Farmer's Market, shops and dining a short walk from the inn in downtown Belfast.
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
The inn is in the middle of downtown Belfast a short walk from shopping, dining, art galleries, and beautiful Belfast Harbor.
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area? Any good area guides/websites that travelers could reference?
How many rooms does your inn have?
6 King Suites and 2 Double Queen Rooms.
Do you accept pets?
Luxury Bed and Breakfast in Maine
- Over 20 French Wines and Champagnes Available
- New Dining Room for Breakfasts
- Private Bathrooms
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary off street parking
- Complimentary Full Breakfast
- Suites with HDTV in Bedroom & Living Area
- Coffee and Tea Service
- Some Suites with Private Balconies
- Some Suites with Gas Fireplaces
- Some Suites with Harbor Views
- Private Refrigerator
- Common Garden Courtyard
- Hair Dryer
From I-95 North (south of Augusta)
- Take exit 113 to merge onto ME-3 toward Augusta/Belfast, 44.6 mi
- Continue on to 72 Main St, 0.8 mi
From I-95 South (from Bangor)
- Take exit 180 toward Hampden, 0.2 mi
- Turn left at Coldbrook Rd, 2.3 mi
- Turn right at Main Rd N/ME-9/US-1A Continue to follow US-1A, 19.6 mi
- Slight right at ME-3 W/US-1 W, 10.0 mi
- Take the exit toward Downtown Belfast and Waterfront/ME-137, 0.2 mi
- Turn right at High St, 0.7 mi
- Turn left at Main St, 177 ft