Country Charm Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Country Charm Bed and Breakfast is located on part of the old Magenta Plantation, which was a 6,000 acre sugar cane plantation. The lake on our property was dug in the 1800's as a reservoir for the plantation.
Country Charm Bed and Breakfast provides a haven of rest for those who want a peaceful retreat from a fast-paced world. We are located in the heart of Cajun Country near Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, the Crawfish Capitol of the World! At Country Charm, southern hospitality and the beauty of nature combine to offer you relaxation on our five wooded acres. Unwind in a hammock in the shade of our 200 year-old Evangeline Oak trees. Enjoy old-fashioned fun with a game of horse-shoes. Take your sweetheart for a canoe ride or fish for bream, bass, perch or catfish in our five acre private fishing lake.
Featured in Southern Living magazine
Amenities include a canoe for your use on the lake, and a fishing pier. In the shade of the oak trees there is a barbeque pit with tables, chairs, a swing, and a hammock. You'll be amazed at how much fun your youngsters will have on our tire swings. Everything at Country Charm Bed and Breakfast has been designed to help you relax and enjoy!
Your stay at Country Charm Bed and Breakfast will leave you relaxed, refreshed, and renewed!
Come to Cajun Country and enjoy the friendly, relaxed Cajun culture, the incredible food, the unique sounds of Cajun and Zydeco music, and fabulous fishing in the Sportsman's Paradise.
- 2 miles from Poche's world famous cracklins and boudin
- 4 miles to antique and gift shops in downtown Breaux Bridge
- 20 miles to historic St. Martinville and Longfellow's Evangeline Oak
- 10 miles to Lake Martin, a natural swamp habitat for alligators and a bird sanctuary
- 15 minutes from Lafayette, home of Vermilionville, a restored Cajun village
- 15 minutes to Atchafalaya Basin Swamp Tours
- 30 minutes to Rip Van Winkle Gardens
Well behaved children are welcome.