Oak Hill Farm and Cabins
Lincoln Room Suite - Main House 1st Floor
The Lincoln Room Suite features 12' ceilings, a plantation rice poster bed, private sunroom, bath, and working fireplace.
Little House in the Woods
Nestled in the woods is our newest addition, Little House in the Woods. The cabin can sleep up to six and has a full bath which includes a whirlpool tub/shower; air conditioning; TV/DVD, and a private deck overlooking the woods/bird sanctuary. The kitchen is fully furnished and this cabin has a full size washer and dryer. Pet friendly. Guest rates are $125.00 per night. Contact Innkeeper by phone for reservation.
Log Cabin - Two-Story Deck
Stay overnight in an Early Pioneer Log Cabin circa 1830. This two story cabin with large deck has two bedrooms, full kitchen, gas fireplaces, bath with whirlpool tub, air conditioning, and TV/DVD. Enjoy nature with this two-story deck overlooking the 5-acre bird sanctuary. House breakfast not offered. Cabin kitchens are fully equipped with cooking utensils and pots and pans. The Log Cabin is Pet friendly.
Contact Innkeeper by phone for reservation.
Living Room Fireplace
- Rooms have color TV, air conditioning and private baths
- Rate includes guest room, deluxe breakfast, and beverage bar
- Rates are subject to change
- Reservations secured by credit card
- Check-in time 3 to 9 p.m. CST. Other times by prior arrangement
- Early Departures are non-refundable
- Check-out time is by 11 a.m. CST
- Smoke Free Facility (smoking permitted at outside designated areas)
- For your personal information security, reservations are taken by telephone only