Night & Day Bed & Breakfast
The Walnut Room
The old antique Walnut bedroom has a double bed. The furniture is early 1900's.
The Old Oak
This room has a a double bed with footboard and headboard. The room has 1880-1890 period furniture.
The Blue Room
The Blue Room has a double bed. This room has Willet cherry furniture around 1955.
The Brown Oak Bedroom
The Brown Oak Bedroom has a Queen size bed. this room has Oak furniture.
The Cannonball Room
The Cannonball room has a queen size bed with adjoining bath.
Rooms, Rates, and Policies
There are five bedrooms with adjacent baths.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast served in the dining room or on the deck - weather permitting. Homemade bread, muffins, or sweet rolls can be offered at breakfast, with a 48 hours notice. Please let us know of any special dietary or other requirements to make your visit more enjoyable.
Guests are invited to enjoy and relax in the great room.
If you want to explore the farm please bring hiking boots.
Free WiFi is available and also DirectTV.
Rates and Policies
- Double Occupancy: $135/per night
- Single Occupancy: $95/per night
- Night & Day also accepts reservations by phone or mail
- We are accepting Master Card and Visa Credit Cards
- First night's deposit is required by cash, check or credit card for confirmation of your reservation. Deposits are fully refundable if cancelled with 48 hours of reservation
- Check-In Time: after 3:00 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 12:00