The Potter's Wheel Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
The Potters Wheel Bed and Breakfast is located in the country, just 5 minutes from Richmond, Indiana.
Your spacious private quarters provide more than a place to sleep. Enjoy a fireplace and sitting area, full private bath, and personal use of microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. Curl up by the fire with a good book as you take advantage of all we have to offer as our only guest. Richmond is located in east-central Indiana near the Ohio stateline and I-70.
- Easy access from Interstate 70
- Take exit 153 north towards Union City
- Go 1/2 mile - turn left on Park Elwood Road
- Travel 1.4 miles and you will see our Bed and Breakfast sign on the right
- Park in the driveway and come on in!
For nature lovers, the large upper deck provides an up close and personal view of the entire grounds. Watch the many varieties of birds while they feast at their feeders. Enjoy peaceful sounds of the great outdoors while the sun sets through the trees.
Breakfast will always be better when you surround yourself with nature on the flower lined brick patio. This hand laid brick dining area places you amongst the mature trees as you enjoy a fresh made muffin and the sounds of nature. Enjoy a full country breakfast served on handmade pottery in the casual indoor dining room or the picturesque outdoor patio. Your hosts will gladly accommodate your requested dining time or special food requirements at the time of reservation.
- Sun room with view of gardens and woods
- Furnished with antiques
- Handmade quilts throughout
- Enjoy full country breakfast while bird watching
- Dine on handmade pottery
- Music system (music collection includes records over 100 years old)
- 4 wooded acres
- Rose garden (80 bushes)
- Perennial gardens
- Flower lined brick patio with breakfast table
- Large deck with panoramic view of rose garden and grounds
- Bird watching
- Shady front porch
A Note from the Innkeeper Marcia Pendley about her pottery creations
Individually designed and hand-thrown, my pieces are unique. They are created with pleasure and serenity which is reflected in their distinctive hand-crafted quality. I specialize in reflections of nature, shaping and decorating with leaves gathered from our woods. These artistic and functional pottery pieces are lead free, oven safe, dishwasher and microwave safe. Each piece is made to be touched, used, and loved.