At Home in the Woods Bed and Breakfast
Smoky Mountain Room
Sprawl out on the king size posturepedic bed that provides a very restful nights' sleep. You'll want to lounge in bed longer while enjoying the romance of the fireplace. Over-sized chairs provide for reading and relaxing or wildlife viewing right from your room. Our steam shower elevates your shower experience.
$159 per night plus tax double occupancy, $29.99 extra person charge.
The Rocky Mountain Room
The Rocky Mountain National Park is featured in this room. The heated corner whirlpool tub is surrounded by a wall of river rock and tile resembling the canyon walls of Big Thompson Canyon. The fireplace was made from field stones found on the property and can be enjoyed from the whirlpool tub and while lying in bed. The sealy posturpedic queen bed is covered with a beautiful handmade quilt. The views of the woods from this room can almost guarantee sightings of our many resident deer.
The Grand Canyon Room
The Grand Canyon room is beautifully decorated in a southwest theme. Enjoy the fireplace as you cozy-up on the queen size bed draped with an authentic blanket from an Arizona Indian Reservation. Room amenities include the following; 2- person heated whirlpool tub, cable television, dvd player, and alarm clock -compact disc player. The views from this room are wonderful.
Denali Tree House- Dog Friendly Room
The Denali Tree House is a loft suite overlooking the woods and beautiful property. Located in the building adjacent to the main house, it has it's own private entrance and deck .The loft is one large room with Full size and Queen size beds. The large tiled 2 person walk-in shower is spacious with skylight and modern fixtures. Amenities include WIFI, coffee brewer, refrigerator, microwave, TV, DVD, iron, and dishes. The Denali also includes all the main house features such as swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, afternoon dessert, coffee/ beverage bar. The guests have an option of dining with guests or a continental breakfast basket.
$219 per night plus tax double occupancy $29.99 extra person or pet charge
- Check-in 5:00 p.m- 7:00 p.m.
- Check-out 11:00 a.m.
- Please inquire about earlier or later check-in.
- Rates are for two adults. All rooms subject to state and local taxes. Two-night stay requested on most weekends. Deposits may be by, credit card or money order.
- A deposit of one night's rate per room is required at the time of reservation, for a one to three night stay; for four or more nights and special packages or events, 50% of the total is required at the time of the reservation.
- Reservations made 14 days or less prior to arrival will be charged in full and are non-refundable. If notification of a cancellation is received at least (14) days prior to the arrival date (30 days notice for certain packages, events and the month of October), the deposit is refundable less $35.00 cancellation fee per room.
- Early departure falls with our cancellation policy. There are no refunds for early departure. We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation for the entire stay. For group reservations (2 or more rooms) cancellation must be received 21 days in advance.
- Our resident beagle is queen of the land, she allows no other pets.
- Inquire about children.
- Courteous smoking requested outside in parking area or south campfire area. Smoking in house can result in a $150.00 cleaning fee.
- Please provide any dietary restrictions prior to breakfast so we may accommodate your needs.
- For your safety, please do not tend to the fireplace in the lower level.
- Game room and treadmill are available between 9am and 8pm when other guests are present.
- Forgotten incidentals and snacks are available on our hutch, just off of the kitchen.