BEALL MANSION An Elegant Bed and Breakfast Inn
Table Of Contents
"If you book a room at the opulent Beall Mansion be prepared for an experience like no other.
“Even five-star hotels in the best cities can't compete with the exact attention to your every comfort in the non-obtrusive manner in the way owners Jim and Sandy Belote do." -The Daily Journal
Let us pamper you with:
- a complimentary glass of champagne or sparkling non alcoholic beverage
- turn down service on arrival
- plush robes (also available for purchase)
- pillow menu
- bath amenities including our home made lavender bath salts
- 24 hour hot beverage service
Indulge! Satisfy your cravings with our complimentary 24 hour “all you can eat” chocolate, chocolae, chocolate buffet.
Spoil yourself with a tantalizing selection of in room massage and spa services. view Spa & Massage
Or choose from a long list of special packages and services designed with you in mind. view Special Packages
(Note: For elegant lodging without the extra amenities discounted Less Frills Web Rate, weekly extended stay, corporate, and government plans are also available.) view Stay
Breakfast is Served
“Life usually doesn’t give you choices. The BEALL MANSION does.”
Start each date right with your choice of either:
- self serve continental breakfast in the butler’s pantry available from7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. each morning (included), or
- optional freshly prepared, hot, gourmet breakfast, served in the formal dining room, breakfast in bed or seated in your guest room (additional fee applies).
Romantic Wedding & Reception Venue
" ... the property is amazing"
—St. Louis Bride Magazine
What could be better than being wed at the mansion built as a wedding gift?
Wonderously romantic indoor and outdoor weddings and receptions for 2 to 100.
Simply the best!
- National Geographic Map Guide Destination
- “Best St. Louis Bed and Breakfast” –RFT Best Bed and Breakfast Award
- Voted "Best Illinois Bed and Breakfast" –Illinois Magazine Readers Poll
- A "USA Top 100 Gold Inn & B&B" Award Winning Property
- "Top 30 Bed and Breakfast" –Midwest Living
- "Top 25 Romantic Getaway" -BBW Magazine
Area Attractions & Activities
Enjoy limitless fun and activities in the St. Louis and Meeting of the Great Rives All Around Alton area.
- 8 golf courses
- Raging Rivers Water Park
- Alton Marina
- winter eagle watching
- hiking and biking trails
- boating and canoeing
- antique shopping
- Alton Square Mall
- block parties
- fall foliage drives
- apple picking
- historic sites
- fine dining
“Close to everywhere . . .”
- along the Heartland Rivers Wine Trail
- 12 blocks from the Mississippi River
- 20 minutes from St. Louis Regional Airport
- 25 minutes from Lambert St. Louis International Airport
- 25 minutes from the St. Louis Gateway Arch
- 90 minutes from Springfield, IL
- 4 ½ hours from Chicago, IL
- Midway between Chicago, IL and Branson, MO
“Come,let us pamper you at The BEALL.”