Table Of Contents
Savannah's stately Second Empire mansion combines Southern charm with luxurious accommodations and an array of amenities. Enjoy one of our 17 guestrooms or suites, each with its own private bath. Choose from grand suites overlooking the moss-draped oaks and fountain of the park; luxurious, individually appointed rooms; garden-view courtyard accommodations with private entrances; and three clustered Carriage House rooms.
Awards and Accolades
Named 25 Best Small Hotels in America - TripAdvisor. Named 25 Most Romantic Hoels in America - TripAdvisor, "One of the finest hotels in the world" - Forbes Travel Guide, 4 Diamond property - AAA
During your stay, wake each morning to a full gourmet southern breakfast in our charming dining room. Refresh from an afternoon of sightseeing with beverages and sweets in the parlor. Meet other guests while savoring complimentary evening wine and hors d'oeuvres and wind down the day with a late evening port in our relaxing parlor. With expert concierge service, we anticipate your needs throughout your stay and expertly provide for them.Located in the center of Savannah's beautiful historic district, touring local attractions begins with the Hamilton-Turner Inn's neighbors on picturesque Lafayette Square. The inn is neighbors with the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, the Flannery O'Connor House and the Andrew Low House for a start. Fine cuisine and other points of interest are within a short stroll of the inn, making it a perfect home base for exploring this historic city. Our knowledgeable concierge staff is at the ready to offer recommendations and secure reservations for touring, restaurants and leisure activities.
The Inn Features:
- Seventeen luxurious guest rooms and suites
- Fireplaces available in some rooms
- Full gourmet Southern breakfast
- Early morning newspaper and coffee in parlor
- Afternoon sweets in parlor
- Early evening wine and hors d' oeuvres in parlor
- Late evening port in parlor
- Nightly turndown service
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet
- Triple sheeted bedding in the finest quality linens
- Alarm clock with CD player/radio
- Iron and Ironing Board in each room
- Hair Dryer in each room
- Walking distance to all Historic District attractions
- 20 minute drive to the beach
Our chef has the depth of experience and talent to create culinary treats that are, in our opinion, the best breakfasts on offer in Savannah. Breakfast is served in our elegant dining room that overlooks the square. Magnificent food and surroundings, another reason that your stay will be one to remember.
Elopement Packages includes:
- Services of a Minister or Justice of the Peace for your ceremony
- Bridal bouquet and butonnniere
- 8” wedding cake
- Bottle of chilled champagne for toasting with cake cutting
- Two Hamilton-Turner Inn champagne flutes as a keepsake
- A two night honeymoon in one of our spacious rooms
- Full Southern breakfast each morning.
Additional guidelines for the package:
Please note, at an additional cost we are able to arrange any of the following:
- Please discuss photography with the Inn at the time of booking
- The wedding ceremony may take place in our Parlor, Courtyard or in Lafayette Square across from the Inn
- The ceremony must be performed between 1:00pm & 2:30pm
- Cake cutting and champagne may be held in the Dining Room of the Inn immediately after the ceremony and must be completed no later than 4:00pm.
- Horse drawn carriage ride
- Flowers in your room/suite
- Dinner at a fine Savannah restaurant of your choice