Four Mile Creek Bed & Breakfast
The Creekside log cabin is charming and self-sufficient, with a full kitchen and bath. It also has a queen size bed and a full size futon bed/sofa. Enjoy sleeping to the sound of Four Mile Creek right outside the windows. This room can accommodate up to four guests.
This log cabin is located between the old barn and Four Mile Creek, with several perennial gardens nearby. A gas (free standing) fireplace, full kitchen, full bath, wrought iron queen sized bed and a full size bed make this cabin a cozy retreat for up to four persons.
Red Barn Suite
The barn suite is located in the milk room of our historic Red Barn. A queen sized bed, full bath with a claw foot tub, full kitchen and a gas fireplace make the Barn Suite a relaxing retreat in the country. Available for up to two guests.
The Blackbird Room
Named for the wrought iron blackbirds that perch on the queen sized bed, is furnished to give a hint of early Colorado's boom times. The convenient bath is shared with one other room (it is located at the end of a very short hallway).
$140 with a private bath. Up to 2 guests.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-in time is 3 pm to 6 pm
- For other times please contact us to make arrangements
- Check out is 11 am
- Room and cabin rates include a full breakfast
- Rates do not include sales tax
- Gift Certificates available
- We accept Checks, Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Although early reservations are encouraged, last minute openings may be available
- Sorry, wildlife and our resident pets don't allow us to accept guest pets
- Gift Certificates are available
- We offer high speed wireless internet service and cable tv for our guest's use
- For the comfort of our guests, we are a non-smoking inn