Mountain Comfort Bed and Breakfast
The Pine Room
This room is nestled in a corner of the inn with a forest view. The warm earthtone colors and the limited lighting make the Pine Cone Room inviting for the late riser or the more private guest. The fireplace of Wisconsin River rock really gives this room the feel of the mountains. Two walls in this room are the ten inch hand hewn logs accentuating the aspen and pine log furniture. All this gives support to the log cabin look and feel.
The Moose Room
The western view is breathtaking. Snuggle up in front of the Earthblend River Rock fireplace at the end of a fun day, sip on your favorite beverage and watch the sun go down. Or watch a movie on your 27 inch flat screen TV after spending some relaxing time in your Jacuzzi tub. The moose are neatly decorating this room in sculpture and beautiful pictures alike. The rustic look of aspen bed, amour, and nightstands add to the beauty and ambiance of the Moose Room.
The Wilderness Room
The second floor, west side gives the best view of the mountains. We call this the family friendly room because it has two bedrooms and a shared bath. The displayed price is for one of the two rooms at $175.00 per night. The adjoining Gingerbread Room rents for $100.00 per night. You will find different kinds of mountain wilderness animals decorating this room. The largest Jacuzzi in the bed and breakfast is found in this bathroom. Bring your family. The kids can stay in the bunk beds in the adjoining room. All furniture is made of local pine and aspen to keep with the log theme. Horseshoe Bay Fieldstone makes this fireplace very welcoming and accents the log walls beautifully.
$175+100/night, sleeps 6*
The Log Room
This room has a southern view of the treed mountain range. The Wisconsin River Rock gives this room the look and feel of the mountains. This is the inn's handicapped accessible bathroom. The doors are wider and the bathroom larger. The bathroom has a double headed shower for that more romantic experience. The Log Cabin room is neatly decorated in aspen and pine log furniture. A Terry Redlin log theme bedspread and pillows accents the room's decor.
The Bear Room
The Bear room has a western view of three 14,000 foot mountains. It is 12 x 20 foot on the lower floor. Earthblend River Rock covers the fireplace and the mantel is constructed from a 10 inch half log. The furniture is constructed of local aspen and pine log to create the best atmosphere for a mountain home. The bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub for those sore aching muscles from a hard day of playing in the mountains!
The Wolf Room
Decorated in the look of the wolf, this 12 x 18 foot room has beautiful wolf sculptures and paintings to accent the wolf curtains and bedspread. The bathroom coordinates with the bedroom in the wolf theme. A Jacuzzi tub makes returning to this room after a day of frolicking in the mountains a welcome feature. The corner fireplace is adorned with Horseshoe Bay Fieldstone Rock with a 10 inch hand hewn half log as the mantle. A log aspen canopy bed, pine amour and night stands accent the two hand hewn log walls to give this room the rustic feeling of a log cabin.
- Book by calling: 719-836-4517or 719-839-0028
- No minimum stay.
- Check in time is between 4:00 and 6:00 pm and check out is by 11:00 am. In between these hours, we are preparing for your arrival. Late arrivals may be accommodated by prior arrangement.
- Children are welcome.
- Smoking may be enjoyed in the great outdoors.
- Pets under 15 pounds and well trained welcome.
- We are located just a few hundred feet off of highway 9 so a four wheel drive is not necessary.
- Open all year
- Rates are subject to state and local taxes. Rates based upon double occupancy.
- Cancellations: If notice of cancellation is made 30 days or more prior to arrival date, then the deposit is refunded less an administrative fee of $25.00 or 10% of the total reservation cost, whichever is greater. If cancellation is made within 30 days of arrival, you are held financially responsible for all nights reserved. Refunds are based on the number of nights which are re-rented, less an administrative fee of $25.00 or 10% of the total reservation cost, whichever is greater.