We offer one guest room tucked in the lower level of the Cottage. The room was completely renovated in 1997. Amenities include:
- Spacious sitting area
- Four-poster queen feather bed
- Twin size hide-away bed
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave
- High speed internet
- Private bath with hairdryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Private deck
Although breakfast is not served at the cottage, we keep coffee, tea, cereal and milk in the room.
San Francisco's Russian Hill in the Nob Hill District. The front entrance to the cottage, takes you under the front building to a beautiful garden. The room was completely renovated in 1997 and offers:
Location that is central to almost any convenience you would desire.
High speed internet connection provided.
Onsite parking is not offered, however parking is available 2 blocks away for $22 per 24 hours.
Check-in time is 3:00pm;Check-out time is 11:00am
- Rates are based per night
- A two night minimum is required
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- A twin size hide-a-bed is available for one extra person
- For double occupancy with two beds cost an additional $7.50/night
- For triple occupancy with two beds cost an additional $15.00/night
Reservations, Deposit & Payment
Final payment must be made in cash, cashier's check or travelers checks
We do not accept credit cards.
Please, no personal checks except for payment of deposit.
A deposit equal to one night of your stay is required to confirm a reservation.
We allow 7 days for the arrival of the deposit.
Payment of deposit constitutes your understanding of our policies and, most importantly, your agreement to abide by them.
No refunds or adjustments after arrival.
Three weeks notice required for refund. Verification of cancellation by innkeeper required (an email sent without our verification is not acceptable)
- Accommodations at our San Francisco Vacation Home are not suitable for children.
- Facilities for pets are NOT available.
- Smoking is not allowed in room.
- Daily maid service not provided. Guests are asked to tidy up after themselves.
- The small kitchenette consisting of a microwave, refrigerator and sink is suitable for making a light breakfast. NO COOKING please.