The Family Suite room at our Pacific Grove hotel has two rooms ajoined by a small hallway. The spacious master bedroom has a Kingsize bed, a seating area, a tub-shower combination in bathroom and a flatscreen TV. The smaller bedroom has 2 twin sized beds and a television. Bathroom access is through the larger bedroom.
- Patio view
- 1 king bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Dual sinks
- Claw foot tub
Welcome to the Suite - an expansive room with King size bed, Fireplace, and a great view of the waves crashing against the coastline rocks. For privacy and romance, this is the perfect setting for you and a loved one, and has a bathroom to remember.
Welcome to the Parke room - witha an very romantic kingsize size bed, wood burning Fireplace, windows that overlook the rocky coastline of the Monterey Bay. This room was the homes' master bedroom and has remained a favorite guest choice Guests are able to view sunrise and sunsets through numerous windows on 3 walls.
Welcome to the Eastlake room - with a stunning Kingsize Bed, one of the most popular rooms with guests who enjoy sitting by the arched windows and watching crashing waves against the rocks, otters floating in the nearby coves and sailboats whisking along the Monterey Bay waters.
Welcome to Marie’s room -with a king-size pillowtop bed, this room has a wonderful ocean view and is named after a neice in the Parkes family. Marie lived in this room for over 2 decades and assisted in the restoration of the inn through her fond recollections of the original estate.
Welcome to the Victoriana room - with a pillowtop kingsize bed, this room has lovely views of the rocky coastline through its arched windows. This room has a very rare antique 5 piece bedroom set ifeatured in this intimate and romantic room.
Welcome to the Carriage room - Kingsize bed and wood burning fireplace . This room originally functioned to house the Parkes dual cowl 1936 Packard Phaeton.
Welcome to the Mahogany room - With a Kingsize bed, a wood burning Fireplace, a clawfoot tub shower combination and tastefull decor, this comfortable room is located on the west end of the Gabled House.
Welcome to the Captains room - a special courtyard room within the Martine Inn –is appointed with Kingsize bed, wood burning Fireplace, clawfoot tub and historic themed décor that continues to inspire romance and relaxation.
Welcome to the Edith Head room - with a Kingsize bed, wood burning fireplace, and tub combination, this delightful room is for guests who enjoy both style and a bit of movie history. Guests delight in the design and quality of this fine walnut bedroom suite.
Welcome to the Empire room - once the living room space of Mr. Parke’s nephew. Distinctive to this room is a very unique King sized 4-poster canopied bed, with a wood burning Fireplace and shower only bathroom.
Welcome to the Art Deco room - with Kingsize bed, a wood burning fireplace, an impressive chandelere, this is one of the most creative rooms for guests who enjoy art deco-nouveau style and deign.
Welcome to the Malarin room - with Kingsize bed and wood burning Fireplace, this rooms exhibits furniture made for a very wealthy family of the same name that received acres of land from the Spains' queen. This furniture set was actually in a world fair exhibit.
Welcome to the Brass room - with King bed and wood burning Fireplace, located in the Gabled House adjacent to the main Inn. This stylish, spacious room has a leaded glass window, leaded glass door and a bay window. area This was the original living room area for this 1800's Victorian home.
Welcome to the Early American room - an softly wallpapered confortable room with unusual antiques such as a queensize rope bed from the1800's. The ropes underneath this type of bed had to be tightened frequently to prevent the mattress from drooping.
Welcome to the Garden room - With a queen size bed, windows facing the courtyard, it is located where the maid’s living room used to be. Originally it had a brick floor and this was removed during the building restoration,and the room still has the lovely french garden windows.
Welcome to the Rolled Oak room - named for its quarter sawn rolled oak fireplace, Queen size bed and armoire. This style of oak design is not replicated much any more as it wasted valuable wood. Guests can enjoy the view of the landscaped courtyard and koi pond from the 2nd floor windows.
Welcome to the Fountain room - named for the Serpent Fountain in the courtyard that can be seen from this Queensize bed guest room windows. The room has a step in shower and darker burgundy wallpaper and lace curtain insets for multiple windows.
Welcome to the McClatchy room - named after the founder of the Sacramento Bee newspaper, Modesto Fresno Bee and McClatchy News Service. The Queensize bedroom set was custom made for C K MClatchy in the early 1870s.
Welcome to the Pineapple Room-A themed room based on the hospitality symbol of the Islands with softly appointed wallpaper and decor.
Welcome to the Monterey room - Queensize bed in an room that was originally the maid’s quarters. A large roughly-plastered archway that used to lead outside is still intact in the room. Another unique feature of this room is the claw-foot tub shower that is set at the foot of the bed, instead of inside the bathroom.
Welcome to the California room - Queensize bed in a lofty open beamed room that has views of the courtyard area. Originally the bedroom of the groundskeeper and nephew of the Parkes family who oversaw the property.
Welcome to the Jenny Lind room -with Queensize Bed in the Inns original kitchen- dining area for the maid’s station. A popular guest room on the main floor on ground level is named after the world famous singer who was introduced around the world by the founder of Barnum Circus. Jenny Linds' likeness is carved on the wooden furnishings.
Welcome to the Walnut Room - with a Queensize Bed in an especially charming and romantic room! This room used to be the open area under the nephew’s bedroom. With smaller scale furnishings, 3 French doors and views of the garden, this small room feels cozy and is a favorite of many guests who prefer the courtyard access.
The Carriage Room
This room has a mahogany and marble fireplace, bright wallpaper and curtains, a queensize bed,a claw foot tub-shower combination, and a wider handicap bathroom access.
Rates, Policies & Room Amenities
- Private bath; most have clawfoot bathtubs, some with a shower only
- Some rooms have ocean views and/or wood burning fireplaces
- Rooms have soft guest bathrobes
- Private phone, clock radio and hairdryer, personal fan,night lantern, milled soap, shower cap, shampoo, rinse, bath gel and lotion
- Refrigerator with free bottled waters
- Fine quality sheets, comforters, pillowcases, shams and dust ruffles
- Large cotton bath sheet towels
- Most rooms have a rocking chair
- Most rooms hav a Victorian table lamp for beauty and a floor lamp for reading in most rooms
- Antiques are genuine museum quality and represent a particular period so that you may experience a living museum
- Current Magazines
- Night stands on each side of the bed with Victorian reading lamps
- Some rooms hava a sitting area with an antique table; many are marble topped
- Many rooms have washstands, armoires and antique oil paintings
- All rooms have wireless internet access
- Room rate includes a Full Service Chef-Prepared Breakfast in the ocean view dining parlor and Wine and Hors'd oeuvres in the evening
Rates & Policies
- Weekend rates are higher. High Season rates are higher.
- Reservations must be paid fully in advance at the time if the bookings.
- Resevations are based on 2 Person Occupancy-All Ages Included
- We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover Credit Cards Only
- 72 hour notice before arrival date for cancellation with a $20 cancellation fee. 30 day Group Cancellation Policy-A Group is five or more rooms. Special Event Periods are considered Non-Cancellable
- Minimum $20.00 cancellation fee (also applies to switching credit cards or refunding a credit card to pay with cash); Minimum $300 Special Event period Cancellation fee .
- We are a Non-Smoking Inn-No Smoking Any Substances in the rooms!
- We are a Non-Pet Property-No pets allowed
- No Candles Allowed in the rooms.
- Room rates on this site are the lowest prices available from any site including Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and all others.
- If you book on a site other than www.martineinn.com please confirm your booking directly with the Martine Inn because other sites bookings are frequently invalid.