Rooms & Amenities
Spruce Canyon Bed & Breakfast is located one mile north of the UC Berkeley campus (a pleasant walk if you're so inclined), 15 miles from downtown San Francisco (local bus stop with connections to the greater Bay Area and rapid transit just minutes away) and walking distance to magical parks, wonderful shops, cafes, bookstores and excellent restaurants.
- Full kitchen/bath (shower and deep soaking tub with air jets)
- Unique, eclectic furnishings (comfortable queen-size bed)
- Delightful gas fireplace for fall and winter warmth; comfortable on the hottest days without air conditioning
- Fresh flowers, TV/VCR and free local telephone service
- On-street parking
- Only non-toxic, enviro-friendly cleaning products are used at Spruce Canyon
- Owner is a Licensed Acupuncturist and world-class massage therapist; services available by appointment
- What to do in your spare time while you visit? We are intimately familiar with Northern California and the Bay Area. Ask us!
- Three-night minimum required- rates vary depending on the length of your stay
- Continental breakfast provided upon request
- Reduced rates for extended visits
- A deposit is required; amount varies with length of stay, balance due at check-in
- Two weeks notice of cancellation is needed for deposit refund
- Check in after 3 p.m.; Check-out time by 12 noon
- No smoking or pets
- The space is not appropriate for young children.
Our rates depend on your length of stay. Feel free to give us a call about your inquiy