Ideal for visiting parents and scholars looking for attractive, centrally-located short and longer term Berkeley accomodation. Lodging possibilities consist of an elegant 1 BR/1 BA flat on the 2nd floor known as the 'Garden Suite', and a charming, compact studio called ‘The Magnolia Studio’ below on the lower level.
Both spaces are very private with separate entrances, comfortable queen-sized beds, and full cooking amenities including stove, refrigerator, small appliances, utensils, and dishes.
A common backyard gazebo and garden provide an opportunity to relax outdoors. Other amenities include high speed Internet connections, TV, easy street parking and a coin-operated washer/dryer. Please inquire for information on rates for stays of a month or longer as well as off street parking.
Detailed photos upon request.
Walk to campus, restaurants and public transportation. Take advantage of the proximity to parks, Berkeley Marina, Arts District (home to Berkeley Repertory Theater, Aurora Theater, California Jazz Conservatory and Freight and Salvage), bookstores, grocery stores (Trader Joe’s and Berkeley Bowl are close by), and movie theaters. Hop on BART for a quick ride to San Francisco (downtown Berkeley BART station is just a few blocks away), or walk to the beautiful UC Berkeley campus .
Rates and Information
- Daily rate for Garden Suite is $195.00. Rate for month-long stay is $2990 plus cleaning fee of $300.
- Garden Suite available May 25, 2020.
- Daily rate for Magnolia Studio is $145.00. Rate for month-long stay is $2475 plus cleaning fee of $300
- Magnolia Studio Available July 5, 2020.
- Three night minimum stay.
- Rates are based on 1 - 2 person occupancy.
- Suitable for single Individual or Couple in a relationship.
- No Smokers, No Pets. No credit cards.
- Discount for Month+ Stays.
- Convenient location.