The Empress of Little Rock
Great Outdoor Adventure at The Empress of Little Rock
- 3 nights in one of our spectacular SPA Suites
- two course gourmet breakfast by candlelight each morning
- 4 hours of biking with a hybrid bike, River Trail maps, water, and homemade granola bar (additional options and more bike time available for an additional charge)
- Hiking Trail Maps, and Directions to Pinnacle Mountain
- Gourmet Champagne Picnic in painted basket
- 1 Hour Massage (may be upgraded to couples 1 hour massage for additional charge)
- Upgrade to a Triathlon-ask us about sailing or kayaking
- Prices per person, double occupancy only
- Tax and Gratuity extra
- All prices subject to change without notice
- $432.00/person for 1 hr massage
- $476 for 2 hr. couples massage
- $443.50/person for 1 hr. massage
- $506 for 2 hr. couples massage
- $483.50/person for 1 hr. massage
- $546 for 2 hr. couples massage
Bike along the Arkansas River Trail over the Big Dam Bridge, the largest urban trail in America, sporting 22 gorgeous miles of scenic biking trails along the Arkansas River. Then hike to summit of Pinnacle Mountain. Two trails, experienced or leisure, are sure to give you the level of exertion you prefer while taking in a spectacular view of Lake Maumelle, the Arkansas River, and the Ouachita Mountains. Enjoy a gourmet Champagne picnic at the end of your hike in the shaded scenic overlook of the Arkansas River, a site chosen by many for a sunset wedding.
Hornibrook & Garden Spa Suites:
Chatelaine or Majestic Spa Suites:
Hemingway Spa Suite:
Home for the Holidays Package-It’s Christmas Magic
The Magic of An 1880's Victorian Christmas!!
Whether it’s to shop, take a respite before the flurry of the big day, or take in one of the special entertainments available during this special time, a trip to a simpler more carefree time will inspire your holidays with memories for the rest of your life. Don’t wait to choose your your visit to a gentler time. Stay a century away and experience how it was in 1880!
This year, stay two nights between Thanksgiving and January 4th, and get your third night FREE! Come shopping, see our local Christmas sights, or just relax and let one of our fine dining facilities in Downtown do all the work. (Ask us about our list of favorites!)
Gone with the Wind PackagePrice from: $420
You’ve dreamed of being Scarlett. Now’s your chance! It’s 1888. The Empress transforms you to that decadent period of tempestuous romance between Scarlett and Rhett. Slip on your regal frock and hat. Descend the stairwell to the parlor and bat your eyelashes at your Rhett! Let him whisk you away to the Old Mill (only remaining structure surviving from the 1939 film) for a romantic picnic under an “1828″ tree. Shield yourself from the sun with your parasol so Mammy won’t have to bleach your freckles with buttermilk.You’re in for the romance of your life.
2 nights in one of our spa suites
Dinner at the famous Ciao Italian Restaurant (up to $50-Northern Italian-limited to Thurs-Sat nights)
Romantic gourmet champagne picnic for two
Carriage Ride-one hour through historic district (if unavailable, a one hour in room massage may be substituted)
Two course gourmet breakfast by candlelight each morning
Period aproned maids and bowtied butler at your beck and call
Optional 3rd night $99. (Not available on holidays. Limited availability during winter months.)
$420 per person (double occupancy) taxes & gratuity extra- starting price. Prices vary by room. Please contact us for individual room package price.