Stay-Inn-Style Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Come visit the past with all the comforts of the present and "stay in style" while in Fayetteville.
We have six beautifully decorated rooms each with their own unique atmosphere. Our rates are $95 and $115 per night, plus tax. The B&B is nestled in the trees, surrounded by gardens and a soothing waterfall.
Conveniently located in downtown Fayetteville near Dickson Street and the University of Arkansas.
Our turn-of-the-century, fully restored bungalow-style home is furnished with American Antiques (from our family-owned antique shops) and pleasantly decorated to enhance its homey charm.
Stay-Inn-Style Bed & Breakfast was established in 1996 and we are celebrating our 16th year as innkeepers!
Things to Do and See in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- Our Bed and Breakfast is located one block south of the Fayetteville Town Square.
- The beautifully landscaped square is located near several eating and shopping establishments.
- The Farmers Market sets up on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings from May until October selling fresh fruits and vegetables, plants, cut flowers and native crafts.
- On Saturdays, there are often local musicians to entertain you.
- A special feature On The Square in November and December is the Lights of the Ozarks
Fayetteville is the home of the University of Arkansas Razorbacks! GO HOGS GO! - www.hogwired.com The historic campus and state-of-the-art football, basketball, baseball and track facilities are located less than one mile from our bed and breakfast.
The new convention center Town Center is now complete. Visit the Fayetteville Public Library.
We have completed an extensive project which enlarged our gardens, and includes a waterfall and pond, this offers a peaceful and relaxing area for our guests.
- The Walton Arts Center is about 8 blocks from us, also on Dickson Street
- The University of Arkansas is within one mile
- www.arkansasstateparks.com - Prairie Grove Battlefield is 12 miles west of Fayetteville
- Pea Ridge National Battlefield Park is about 45 minutes north
- Air Museum is 10 minutes south
- Eureka Springs also 45 minutes from us is very interesting to visit, the whole town is a historic district with lots of restored turn-of-the-century Victorian homes and lots of gift shops. Check out Beaver Lake
- Van Buren is 1-1/2 hours south of Fayetteville. It has been used for many movies in the past few years. The whole street (about 4 blocks long) is original turn-of-the-century buildings with many shops.
- Springdale 7 miles north of us has a train ride which leaves there at 8 am and takes you thru the Boston Mountains to Van Buren.
- Branson, Missouri is about a 3 hour drive and has a wide variety of entertainment.
- We have Beaver Lake, www.arkansasstateparks.com - Devil's Den State Park, Lake Wedington and Lake Fayetteville, so if you are into hiking, fishing or swimming...
- And then last, but not least, there are numerous Antique Shops, Malls, and Flea Markets in the area.
We are a Non-Smoking Bed and Breakfast with access to an outside deck, a covered porch, and nicely landscaped grounds with lots of trees.
The Inn features 6 guest rooms, all with private baths. We provide Queen-size beds in each room, plus a private bathroom with shower. Each room has its own TV if you choose to use it.
Wireless internet is now available for guests.
There are down-filled comforters and/or handstitched quilts in each suite. Phone jacks available in each room for computer use (for our business travelers)
Our accommodations include full breakfast served in the dining room. We try to make your breakfast an important part of your stay and will work with you if you have special dietary needs.
I hope we have enticed you to come visit Fayetteville and that you will choose to stay with us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call or email us.
How to Find Us