Calico Rock Cabin
Table Of Contents
Calico Rock Cabin is located on the Bluffs of the WHITE RIVER overlooking the WHITE RIVER, a 6500 acre working cattle ranch, and the Ozark National Forest,Sylamore Ranger District (170,000ACRES). Both vacation homes include all modern amenities and have 3 bedrooms/2 baths, modern kitchen with dishwashers, and washers/dryers; they are located within 5 minutes of 3 trout docks with rental boats and guides for scenic touring of the river and/or trout fishing up and down the river. The property is also less than 30 minutes from Blanchard Springs Caverns
A stay at the Calico Rock Cabin is a stress-free getaway located high on abluff overlooking the White River in the Ozark Mountains of north central Arkansas.
Rent one of them or both... This is the perfect location for a family reunion or an executive retreat. Want to be inspired? You won't find lodging anywhere else with such year-round breathtaking surroundings. Get away to Calico Rock Cabin and when you leave you will be refreshed, rejuvenated and renewed! Choose from Two Scenic Ozark Bluff Retreats with "Killer Views" of the White River, a scenic working cattle ranch, and the Ozark National Forest,Sylamore Ranger District.
Spectacular Views From Your Private Cabin
- Within 30 minutes of Calico Rock Cabin, visit Jordan Marina and Quarry Marina on Norfolk Lake
- For outdoor family fun visit LOCO ROPES @ Ozark Folk Center State Park, Mountain View, AR 72560, (870) 269-6566
- Printing Press Cafe (870)-297-6200- Calico Rock
- Hiedi's Ugly Cakes,870-499-7437 (Norfork)
- PJ's White River Dining-870-499-7500-15 minutes north of Calico Rock off Hwy 5 at Redbanks
- Jo Jos Catfish Wharf on the White River-870-585-2226-15 minutes south of Calico Rock on Hwy 5
- Anglers Restaurant on the White River-870-585-2226-15 minutes south of Calico Rock on Scenic Hwy 5
Blanchard Caverns Cabin & 31 Acres on Scenic Hwy 14
Just 22 minutes from Calico Rock Cabin!
You can also reserve BLANCHARD CAVERNS CABIN & 31 Acres on Scenic Hwy 14,5 minutes east of the entrance to Blanchard Springs Caverns( Hwy 14 & 87 intersection) and 5 minutes west of theWhite River/Sylamore Access (Hwy 5/9/14 intersection)by contacting the innkeeper at: 901-299-4952