• 2 Ounces of Butter
• 1 Minced Onion
• 2 Cups of Jasmine Rice
• 4 Cups of Chicken Stock
• 2 Cups of Diced Shitake Mushrooms
• 1 Tablespoon of Dill
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 6 Ounces Salmon Filet Portions
• Puff Pastry Squares
• One Egg Beaten
Method of Production:
1. Melt butter in a pan over high heat and sauté onion and mushrooms until tender.
2. Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
3. Add rice and reduce heat to low and cook until done.
4. Stir in dill and lemon juice and set aside to cool.
5. Use blue scoop to scoop rice onto puff pastry square.
6. Place salmon on top and season with salt and pepper.
7. Brush edges of puffy pastry with egg.
8. Place another piece of puff pastry on top and crimp with fork.
9. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.