Delicious orange and ginger infused apricot scones for your holiday breakfast table.
1. Preheat convection oven 400 F.
2. On two baking sheets, cover with parchment paper. Use baking spray if not using parchment paper.
3. Combine and mix butter and cream cheese.
4. Add and mix sugar, zest, gingers, apricots.
5. Add and mix flour and baking powder.
6. In a measuring cup, add milk, egg, and extract. Mix with fork to combine, then add to rest of ingredients that all already combined.
7. Mix until a ball forms.
6. Using a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop, portion out scones, approx 18/pan.
7. Combine 2 tablespoon milk & 1 tablespoon granualted sugar and use to brush each scone before baking.
7. In our convection oven, we bake two pans for 10 minutes, then rotate and switch racks and cook 3 minutes more. As needed, sdjust time for your oven.
8. Cool on cooling racks for 10 minutes