Chewy Peanut Butter BarsFrom BROOKSIDE MOUNTAIN MIST INN & COTTAGES
Cooking Time:25-30 minutes
If you love peanut butter, you'll think you died and went to peanut butter heaven! Its just that good.
5 Tablespoon Butter
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 Cup Quick Cooking Oats
1 Cup Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9 x 9" pan.
- Combine Butter, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Peanut Butter, Eggs and Vanilla with mixer until creamy.
- In a separate bowl combine Flour, Baking Powder and Salt and sift.
- Add Oatmeal to flour mixture and stir
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture and blend.
- Spread into greased 9 x 9 inch pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes
- Let cool completely before cutting