Stuffed Pepper SoupFrom IVY HOUSE BED & BREAKFAST
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- I envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (28 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 cups chopped green peppers
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 Tables of cider vinegar
- 1 tea pepper (I use seasoned pepper for all my cooking)
- 2 1/2 cups of water
In a large saucepan or Dutch Oven, brown beef and drain.
Add dry soup and stir.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce hear cover and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes or until peppers are tender.