Chicken Salsa SoupFrom IVY HOUSE BED & BREAKFAST
- 3 chicken breasts cook, deboned, and pulled apart
- 1 49 1/2 oz can Sweet Sue chicken broth
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chili powder or to taste
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cumin powder or to taste
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 cups chunky salsa
Save for topping
- 2 cups shredded cheese of choice ( I use Co-jack)
- 2 cups crushed taco chips
Combine all ingreadints and cook for 30 minutes.
Serve very hot and top with cheese and chips.
This is great to put in crock-pot.
Cook chicken ahead and put all ingredients in crock-pot