SouthWestern Eggs FiestaFrom HOLDEN HOUSE 1902 BED & BREAKFAST INN
Cooking Time:30 minutes
Yield:Makes 12, but can easily be adapted for more.
- 12 Individual Souffle Dishes (5-8 oz. size)
- 24 Eggs (2 Eggs/person)
- 12 oz. Cheddar Cheese (1 oz. per person)
- Bacon Bits or Crumbled Cooked Turkey Bacon
- Sour Cream for topping
- Mild Picante Sauce for topping
- 6 Snack Size Flour Tortillas (1 tortilla/2 persons)
- Parsley for garnish
- Cilantro (fresh if available)
Temperature and Time: Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until eggs are done, cheese is melted and tortilla is slightly brown. Top with a dab or sour cream and tsp. of picante sauce. Sprinkle a dash of cilantro on top and serve on a plate. Garnish with additional parsley if desired.