Enchilades CalabacitasFrom EL PARADERO BED & BREAKFAST INN
Cooking Time:20 minutes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Cooking time: 20 minutes, covered
Greased 9x12 baking dish.
- Slice squash and set aside in large bowl.
- Slice onion, thinly. Add to squash.
- Saute squash and onion in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until tender.
- Mix squash, corn, green chili, cumin, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Fry tortillas in a small amount of oil, until soft. Drain on paper towels.
- Layer greased 9x12” baking dish with tortillas. Spoon vegetable mixture over tortillas. Cover with cheese. Repeat layers until all ingredients are finished. spread a generous amount of cheese on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes
- Let stand for 5 minutes and then serve.