Gluten Free Pineapple Carrot Raisin MuffinsFrom BROOKSIDE MANOR BED & BREAKFAST
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cooking Time:12 minutes
This muffin recipe is an adaptation from The Muffin Cookbook, Muffins for all Occasions by Favorites Recipes Magazines from the 1980"s.
- 2 cups King Arthur Multipurpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthum Gum
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 each shredded carrot
- 1 cup raisins or currants (optional)
- 1 each crushed pineapple 8 ounce can
- 2 each large eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Spray a 24 well minimuffin pan with your favorite spray.
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix by hand until all ingredients are incorporated.
Divide batter into preprared minimuffin pan. We usually get 20-22 muffins.
Bake in 400 F oven for 12-15 minutes. Ovens vary, so start with the lower time.
Remove minimuffins from oven and cool 15-20 minutes before removing from pan.