Bloomsbury Creamed EggsFrom BLOOMSBURY INN
Total Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 8 frozen puff pastry shells
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup cream
- ½ tsp salt
- drizzle of olive oil
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions; set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, cream and salt.
- Drizzle the bottom of a nonstick skillet with olive oil.
- On high heat, scramble eggs just until set, retaining moist texture. Cover for 5-15 minutes.
- Place hot eggs inside warm pastry shell.
- Top with favorite sauce: Hollandaise, White Sauce w/Cheese