Pumpkin French ToastFrom THE BED & BREAKFAST INN AT LA JOLLA
Cooking Time:6 minutes
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 slices white bread
- 3 tablespoons walnut pieces
Preheat grill to medium and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Whisk eggs, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and nutmeg until frothy.
Dip bread slices in mixture, coating both sides.
Grill for about 3 minutes on each side (until each is crisp and brown).
Serve with walnut immediately.
* Note to make it extra special serve with candied walnuts and fresh whipped cream.