Table Of Contents
Relive the charm of the Old West in our rustic log home with a superb view of the spectacular Wind River Mountains. Stay in one of our rooms, in our cabin or sleep out in the tepee! Enjoy evening campfires and relax in our hot tub out under the stars. The peace and beauty of Pole Creek Ranch are unsurpassed.
Horse boarding is available.
Pole Creek Ranch has three bedrooms, a cabin and a teepee for overnight guests. Cots and bedding are available for large families.
Here's what our guests say:
- "Thank you for wonderful company, great lodging and delicious breakfasts!"
- "What a wonderful experience we have had here, the scenery is beautiful and everyone is so friendly."
Activities in the area:
- White water rafting
- Wilderness pack trips
- Lake and stream fishing
- Hiking trails
- Snow machine riding
- Cross country ski trails
- Downhill skiing
- Historic Museums
Things To Do in Pinedale
- Bridger Wilderness consists of over 428,000 acres located along the Continental Divide on the west slope of the Wind River Range.
- Continental Divide snowmobile trails
- Green River Rendezvous (July)
- Mountain biking around Pinedale
- Museum of the Mountain Man features exhibits on the fur trade, western exploration, Plains Indians, and the early settlement history of western Wyoming.
- White Pine Ski Area and Resort
- Wyoming Range snowmobile trails