Table Of Contents
Relive the charm of the Old West in our rustic log home with a superb view of the spectacular Wind River Mountains. Stay in one of our rooms, in our cabin or sleep out in the tepee! Enjoy evening campfires and relax in our hot tub out under the stars. The peace and beauty of Pole Creek Ranch are unsurpassed.
Horse boarding is available.
Pole Creek Ranch has three bedrooms, a cabin and a teepee for overnight guests. Cots and bedding are available for large families.
Travelers are always looking for memorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to Dexter & Carole Smith for sharing their own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
Most travelers come here on the recommendation of friends or family.
What are you best known for? What makes your inn unique? What do you love most about your inn?
Our guests like our friendliness, the stories and conversation at breakfast and the peace they find here at our ranch, as well as the fantastic view.
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?
Our little town is the jumping-off point for hiking, fishing and backpacking the Wind River Mountains.
What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
"You made us feel right at home."
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
The best kept secret around Pinedale are the 1300 beautiful mountain lakes full of fish.
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
Hike, fish, go kayaking, ride horses, visit the Museum of the Mountain Man.
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
You can bike up the road for beautiful views.
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area?
Our favorite restaurant is the Wind River Brew Pub--outstanding food.
Any good area guides/websites that travelers could reference? How many rooms does your inn have?
Our B&B has 3 rooms plus a cabin.
Do you accept pets?
We welcome pets.
Here's What Our Guests Say:
- "Thank you for wonderful company, great lodging and delicious breakfasts!"
- "What a wonderful experience we have had here, the scenery is beautiful and everyone is so friendly."
Things To Do in Pinedale
- Bridger Wilderness consists of over 428,000 acres located along the Continental Divide on the west slope of the Wind River Range
- Continental Divide snowmobile trails
- Green River Rendezvous (July)
- Mountain biking around Pinedale
- Museum of the Mountain Man features exhibits on the fur trade, western exploration, Plains Indians, and the early settlement history of western Wyoming
- White Pine Ski Area and Resort
- Wyoming Range snowmobile trails
Activities in the Area
- White water rafting
- Wilderness pack trips
- Lake and stream fishing
- Hiking trails
- Snow machine riding
- Cross country ski trails
- Downhill skiing
- Historic Museums