Hart Mountain Suite
This romantic room features a king size bed with a down comforter. Relax in the fresh water Hot Tub in your private bath while listening to the CD player. This room also features his and her sinks, double shower and cable TV. Sleeps two Adults. In consideration of other guests, we ask that the Hot Tub be shut off by 10PM. Air; individual heat control
The Yellowstone Room
The king bed in this room is constructed from lodge pole pine in the finest western tradition. The private bath is complete with a jetted tub, double shower and his and her sinks! Enjoy the CD player, Cable TV and wonderful western art showcased in your room. Sleeps two people. Air; individual heat control
The Meadowlark Room
With its open concept, this room is perfect for the single traveler. It has a queen sized bed with down comforter, Cable TV, double shower and sunny southern exposure. Sleeps two people. Air; individual heat control; no dividing wall between bed & bath areas
The Keeping Room
Guest rooms in days gone by were sometimes located just off the kitchen & called "Keeping Rooms". This room, located on the main floor is appropriately named. It is wonderfully old fashioned with a double bed and claw foot tub in the private bath. Cable TV and window air conditioning, individual heat control. Sleeps two people.
The Carriage House
Private, no host, vacation cottage located directly behind the inn, includes one Queen Size Bed and full size futon (additional $15.00 charge applies), bath with shower only and cable TV. The full kitchen is equipped with all the basic utensils and is ideal for those who would like to do some of their own cooking. Breakfast is not included, but is available for $10 per person with advance notice. Window air conditioning, picnic table, outdoor gas grill. 2 night minimum required
2 people: $90 - $130
3 - 4 people: $100 - $145
- As an extension of our western hospitality, we also offer assistance in helping you plan Family Reunions, Corporate Meetings, Destination Weddings, Receptions and more.
- Reservations: One night stays require deposit in full. All other stays require a 50% deposit, with the balance due 10 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations: Because of our limited number of rooms, every cancellation affects us significantly, therefore we adhere to a strict cancellation policy. Cancellations outside of 30 days are subject to a 15% fee; within 30 days, the deposit is forfeited; within 10 days, the entire stay amount is due & forfeited.
- Accepted payment methods: Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and traveler's checks
- Open year round
- Minimum stays required for Special Events Only and in The Carriage House (2 nights minimum)
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Check in time is from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Please make advance arrangements for other times.
- Check out time is 10:30 a.m.
- We're sorry that we can't accommodate pets.
- Children accepted on limited basis, inquire in advance.
- We are a Non~Smoking property.
- A full breakfast is served in the dining room at 8:00am. A light continental breakfast is available at a later time with advance notice. We appreciate knowing your special dietary requirements in advance. Freshly ground coffee and assorted teas are available after 7:00 a.m.