Nagle Warren Mansion Bed & Breakfast
The Marie Pershing Room
Named after Marie Pershing, daughter of Blackjack Pershing and granddaughter of Senator Francis E. Warren
Sweetly feminine! A beautiful Cahabra River king bed is wonderfully set off by French-style yellow and blue floral wallpaper. Cozy in its own right with a gas fireplace framed by a carved wooden mantle and Tiffany-style lamps that add not only beautiful light but total elegance to this room. Garden lovers will delight in the back door that opens out into the mansion's private garden area. The large private bath includes a soaking tub and a barrier-free shower. This room is handicapped accessible.
Desk, phone and TV
The Frederick Warren Room
Named after Frederick Warren, son of U.S. Senator Francis E. Warren
Classically masculine with gold tones atop wood wainscoating. This large room features a Belmont king bed, gas log fireplace and a beautiful armoir. This room also has French doors that open to a patio on House Avenue that overlooks the historic Whipple house. The private bath is nicely sized with antique clawfoot tub with shower.
Desk, phone and TV
Named after General Blackjack Pershing
Handsomely elegant with rich red wallpaper contrasted with elegant wood wainscoating. The centerpiece of this large room is a walnut Fairhope king bed that is situated opposite the gas log fireplace. Masculine with a hint of the extraordinary. French doors open to a patio that faces House Street and overlooks the historic Whipple house. The private bath includes a tub and shower.
Desk, phone and TV
The Clara Warren Room
Named after New York and Washington socialite Clara Warren, the second wife of Francis Warren.
Relaxing and peaceful with plenty of windows, high ceiling and beautiful wallpaper that blends white, tan and rose-colored florals on a green background. The king-sized wicker and leather sleigh bed is complemented with an opulent brocade bedspread that makes you want to jump right in and snuggle under its weight for hours on end.
Victorian luxury is yours with a relaxing soak in the claw foot tub. The step-down bathroom is a garden setting in its own right with a soaking tub, lace curtains and greenery. An adjoining door to the Francis E. Warren Room allows this room to be expanded into a suite.
Desk, Phone and TV
The Francie Warren Pershing Room
Named after Francie Warren Pershing, wife of General Blackjack Pershing and daughter of Senator Francis E. Warren
Relaxingly peaceful! Escape from reality in this large, wonderful room. A blend of beautiful shades of green provide the backdrop for a handsome French Quarter king bed and a gas log fireplace. Private bath with a claw foot slipper tub & shower
Desk, phone, and TV
The Helen Pershing Room
Named after Helen Pershing, daughter of General Blackjack Pershing.
Classic peacefulness! This elegant large room features green jacquard print wallpaper that is so luxurious, you can't help but touch it. The focal point of the room is a cottage queen bed with luxurious linens. Directly across from the bed is the answer to an intimate evening - a gas-log fireplace. A beautiful dormer window provides a great morning or evening view of the garden. At the end of the evening, relax in the antique claw foot tub within your own private bath.
Desk, phone and TV
The Teddy Roosevelt Room
Named after President Theodore Roosevelt
A suite with total elegance. As you enter, you'll find the elegant sitting room complete with sofa, marble coffee table and a large dormer window that allows wonderfully warm afternoon sunlight. Step into the main room and imagine yourself tucked away in this Victorian Mansion king bed that is only surpassed in luxury by the high coffered ceiling with a stained glass skylight set in unique architectural roof lines. Private bath with a claw footed slipper tub and shower.
Desk, Phone, TV
The Sara and Richard Sullivan Room
Classic elegance! This smaller room offers understated elegance with tan and white wallpaper, and a classic white bedspread. Antique light fixtures complement the marble top dresser. Ideal for bath lovers, solid wood French-style doors separate this private bath that includes a six foot long, claw foot tub with shower and a separate sitting/dressing area.
Phone and TV
The Barbara Sullivan Room
Named after Barbara Sullivan, a previous owner of the mansion.
Purely romantic! This large room on the third floor of the mansion evolves around a queen size iron wedding bed with soft white netting over the bed. Unique roof angles provide a quaint setting accented by the soft green wallpaper.
A large, mirrored armoir, floral lamps, and marble-topped dresser are perfect companions.
Completing the setting is a separate sitting area with a fainting couch that faces a softly draped window! Perfect for an afternoon read or nap! A private bath with a large steeping tub and shower makes you never want to leave the room.
Desk, phone and TV
The Emma Nagle Room
Named after Emma Nagle, wife of Erasmus who built the mansion in 1888.
Softly feminine with the hues of rose, white and tan florals in the wallpaper and stunningly high ceilings. A beautiful antique queen bed with matching vanity and dresser provide a relaxing setting for a weekend away from the kids and work! Escape to a delightful bubble bath or a refreshing shower in this original private bath. Then curl up with a good book in front of the original (non-working) fireplace.
Desk, phone and TV
The Erasmus Nagle Room
Named after Erasmus Nagle, the original owner who built the mansion in 1888.
Totally masculine with rich, patterned forest green and burgundy wallpaper complemented with a king-sized Victorian French inlaid bed. Perfect for the business traveler looking for something special. Large windows allow for great afternoon light and beautiful lamps provide a relaxing nighttime setting.
An antique dresser equipped with a modern sink provides a nice bar setting. Escape from the pressures of work in the private bath complete with shower and bathtub.
Desk, phone and TV.
The Francis E. Warren Room
Named after U.S. Senator Francis E. Warren.
Totally opulent. The largest guest room in the mansion, this bedroom features a California king sleigh bed with an elegant white bedspread. Beautiful stained glass bay windows provide a delightful morning treat. Elegant forest green and burgundy wallpaper adds to the richness of this room. A beautiful study area in the bay window provides a peaceful environment for both work and relaxation.
A large pocket door separates the step-up private bathroom from the bedroom. Included are a large tub and shower. An adjoining door to The Clara Warren Room allows this room to be expanded into a suite.
Large Desk, phone and TV.
We have established the following policies to address the most frequently asked questions. If you have any additional questions or clarification is needed, please contact our host.
- Check In and Out: We enjoy meeting the needs of our guests, please let us know if you would like to arrive early or check out late. We will be happy to accommodate you as long as it does not inconvenience another guest. A 2:00 pm arrival and noon departure are quite reasonable and may give you more time to enjoy the Mansion. Please allow our host to work with you if you would like extra time.
- Late Check In: We like to greet our guests personally. However if you are going to arrive late, please let us know. We will arrange for you to check in at any hour.
- Reservations and Cancellations: A valid credit card guarantee is required to reserve a room and for some of our events and functions. (Cheyenne Frontier Days has its own deposit and cancellation policy) For each reservation we remove that room from the market. When all of the rooms are reserved we turn away potential guests. When you make a reservation you are guaranteeing that you will stay or pay for the room. If your plans change, let us know as soon as possible so that other guests may enjoy the mansion. Individual reservation cancellations received three days or less prior to arrival may be charged. Group reservations(five rooms plus) may be charged if cancellation is received fifteen days or less prior to the arrival date.
- Cheyenne Frontier Days Deposit and Cancellation Policy: Reservations for Cheyenne Frontier Days, the last full week of July, will be charged 1 nights room rental at the time the reservation is made. Full payment will be charged May 1. Reservations made after May 1 will will be charged the full payment at the time of booking. Cancellations received May 1 or after may be refunded, a cancellation refund fee will apply.
- Tickets Purchased for Guests: Tickets purchased for guests will be charged at the time of purchase, and are non refundable.
- Tea Policy: Our tea menu is prepared fresh in our kitchen the day of the tea and service is provided by our hostesses. Reservations are needed so we can have your food prepared, your table set, and give you the individual attention you deserve. A gratuity of 20% is added to groups of five or more people. Our preparation is based on the confirmed number that has been reserved. We ask that you be sensitive to the individual preparation required and keep us informed of any change in number. As is common in catered events, we reserve the right to charge for the number that has been confirmed in your reservation. Coupons are not valid beyond their expiration date and and may not be used for Christmas High Tea. The price for tea is fixed and does not vary for children. Mannerly young ladies and gentlemen are welcome. Out of consideration for our other guests, children under the age of twelve must remain in the company of a parent at all times and may not roam the Mansion.
- Policy for Weddings and Events Including Responsibilities and Damages: The Nagle Warren Mansion Bed and Breakfast is a historic property and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It has many historically significant architectural features as well as antique furnishing and accessories. Any decorations not provided by the mansion must be pre-approved in writing by the innkeeper, Jim Osterfoss. A room rental fee of $65.00/per hour will be charged for personal decorating time as well as for each hour personal decorations remain in place. Once decorations are in place our other guests are not able to freely enjoy that space. In order to help preserve the mansion’s historic beauty the use of bubbles, flower petals, rice, birdseed, confetti, etc. is prohibited so that others may continue to enjoy the mansion and the grounds. Use of candles may be limited. The mansion’s seasonal decorations will remain in place and will not be removed.
- Well behaved children are welcome at the mansion. Children under the age of twelve must remain in the company of an adult at all times and will not be allowed to roam the mansion unattended. Should your event include children under twelve, a sitter must be provided. Should damage occur during a function, the party scheduling the function will be held responsible for all damages, small or large, including the cost of excessive clean-up and/or collection. Please understand that the mansion is a bed and breakfast. Unless you purchase all of the guest rooms and the public areas there will be other guests, and possibly other functions, in the mansion on the day of your event. We make every effort to provide all of our guests with a pleasant experience and we ask that you also be considerate of the rights of others.
- Tours: We take great delight in sharing the mansion and its history with the public, and from time to time we open the home for private tours. Generally, however, public viewing is limited to the four rooms on the main floor of the mansion and, then, when it does not interfere with events or guests enjoyment of the mansion. Please understand that the privacy of our guests and security of their possessions are of the utmost importance to us. Only registered guests are allowed beyond the Mansion's first floor unaccompanied by a host or tour guide.
- Compliance with laws and regulations: The Nagle Warren Mansion is a licensed establishment. As such, the following policies have been established in compliance with state and local laws and regulations governing the premises. Compliance with laws is not limited to these policies. The property may not be used for any illegal purpose.
- No Smoking: The Mansion is a smoke free facility, Smoking is allowed only outside the building. Smoking materials should be disposed of in designated containers.
- Alcoholic Beverages: As a licensed premises no outside& alcohol is to be brought onto the property. We are required to; (1) request a photo ID of any person of questionable age and refuse alcoholic beverages to any person who cannot provide proper ID, and (2) Refuse alcohol to any person who, in our judgment, appears to be intoxicated.
- No outside Food or Beverages
Well behaved pets and their humans are welcome at the Nagle Warren Mansion B & B. While health department regulations prohibit us from entertaining your pets in the main house, we have designated pet friendly rooms in the Carriage House that include the same elegant accommodations as our non-pet friendly rooms. The maximum number of pets per room is two, and a $30/night fee per pet will be added to the standard room charge. Please notify the hostess that you will be bringing your pet or pets when you make your reservation.
Notifying us of your pet's arrival in advance will give us the opportunity to provide:
Treats and a bandana
A "Dog Inn" and "Dog Gone" door sign
The use of water & food bowls and mat during their stay
Disposable litter boxes for feline guests
- Concierge service is available if daycare, an overnight kennel, veterinary services or grooming appointments are needed.
- Housekeeping will not provide service to your guest room while your pet is present, so please contact the front desk to arrange a mutually agreeable time for your room to be freshened.
- Please realize that other guests may not like pets, may be afraid of them or may be allergic to them. Please be respectful of their concerns and health needs.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times while outside the room and should not be left unattended in rooms.
- Guests who do not register their pets will be assessed a minimum of $100/per pet.
- Owners assume all liability for damage to property caused by pets. The Nagle Warren Mansion will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to, or caused by, the pet or loss of pet.
- We hope that this information will help you, your pet, and our other guests enjoy your stay.