Red Forest Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
The Red Forest Bed and Breakfast is located in Two Rivers, Wisconsin, Manitowoc County, gateway to the Door County Peninsula. Two Rivers, WI is a quaint historic fishing port sitting on the sparkling shores of Lake Michigan where you can catch a cool lake breeze, hike, bike, or ski our Mariner’s Trail along the lakeshore or Rawley Point Trail through Point Beach State Park. Two Rivers is located 30 miles Southeast of Green Bay on the Lake Michigan coast. 10 miles north of Manitowoc. AAA 3 Diamond Rating.
Two Rivers is also the “Birthplace of the Ice Cream Sundae”, so stop in and get the scoop!
Enter into our world of sparkling stained glass, family heirlooms, private and comfortable guestrooms and home-cooked goodness in every breakfast. Enjoy front porch rocking, or our backyard patio and bountiful flower gardens. Curling up by the fireplace with a good book.
- Lake Michigan Sportfishing
- Point Beach State Park
- Neshotah Park & Beach
- Historic Washington House
- Capitol Civic Center
- Wisconsin Maritime Museum
- West of the Lake Gardens
- Rahr-West Art Museum
- Fox Hills Championship Golf Course
- Pinecrest Historical Village
- Mariners Bike Trail
The aroma of freshly brewed coffee outside your door will gently wake you to a new day. The aroma of the morning breakfast wafting up the stairs will beckon you out of bed. A full sumptuous breakfast is served every day from 8:00 – 9:30 am in the dining room.Breakfast includes fresh seasonal fruit, juice, coffee or tea, homemade muffins, main entrée of sweet or savory selections, along with breakfast meat. Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies or restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Includes early morning coffee & tea
- Evening wine & cheese hour
- Queen size beds, private baths with spa toiletries, hairdryers, Red Forest Inn robes, and luxurious linens
- Wireless high-speed internet throughout the inn
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in each guestroom
- CD/Radio players with CD selections in each room
- Relaxing common area with fireplace and cable TV
- Porches & patio surrounding you with beautiful flowers
How to Find Us
Two Rivers is located 30 miles Southeast of Green Bay on the Lake Michigan coast. It is only a 1-1/2 hour drive from Milwaukee, 3 hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul. Two Rivers is only minutes off Interstate 43 en route to Door County. In Two Rivers, the Red Forest is located a short three blocks north of Highway 42.
Or take a cross-lake cruise on the Lake Michigan Carferry, docking daily minutes away. Free pick-up service available, please call ahead.
Local Events Schedule
For a complete list of Events & Activities go to: www.manitowoc.info