Inn at Lonesome Hollow
The Prairie Rose - King Whirlpool Bedroom
This large corner room features three large windows overlooking the valley. It contains Mission style Amish furniture and offers almost 600 sq ft of living space. The in-room corner whirlpool tub for two can be enjoyed within full view of the gas fireplace. Comfortable seating and a full bathroom with shower make this getaway a perfect environment for rest and relaxation. A full country breakfast is included. Maximum occupancy is two persons
Pine Haven - Queen Whirlpool Bedroom
This lovely getaway offers a valley view through two large windows. It is furnished with French Country Amish furniture. A deep in-room whirlpool for two sits near the gas fireplace offering soothing and warm relaxation. The oversize bathroom is designed to accommodate wheel chair bound guests with safety features that include an easy in/out shower stall with fold-down seating, grab bars, and roll-under sink. About 300 sq ft of living space. A full country breakfast is provided. Maximum occupancy is two persons.
Garden Hideaway - Queen Bedroom
The Garden Hideaway is a cozy retreat with a large window that looks out onto a private sunken garden. It contains Amish Shaker furniture. Soothing southwestern art creates a feeling of peace and beauty. About 240 sq ft of living space. A full country breakfast is included. Maximum occupancy is two persons.
The Cedar Cabin - Private Cabin
The Upper Suite at the Homestead
The Homestead is located deep into the valley one fourth mile past the main house.
The Upper Homestead Suite offers absolutely everything to it’s guests. This suite includes 1300 sq ft of living space. It has two bedrooms, a full kitchen, a large living room, a full bath, a separate whirlpool room, and a covered deck with a sweeping view of the valley and surrounding hills. The back door of this suite is only 25 feet from the wooded hillside that provides the backdrop for the Homestead. The Homestead is licensed as a tourist rooming house. Breakfast is not included when renting the Upper Homestead Suite. Rate for two persons: $205/night. Rate for four persons: $265/night.
The Lower Suite at the Homestead
The Homestead is located deep in the valley, a quarter mile from the main house.
The Lower Homestead Suite offers two bedrooms, a large living room and bath with almost 1000 sq ft of living space. A coffee bar, complete with a mini-refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker allow guests to prepare beverages and warm foods. A covered front patio offers a great view of the valley and hills. This suite offers economical lodging for two couples traveling together, or a very spacious abode for two persons who enjoy lots of space when they travel. The Homestead is licensed as a tourist rooming house. Breakfast is included when rented separately from the Upper Homestead Suite. Rate for two persons: $175. Rate for four persons: $235.
Accommodations & Policies
Lonesome Hollow offers 3 types of accommodations. Located in the main house are three deluxe bedrooms; in the Homestead there are two two-bedroom suites; in addition there is a fully renovated two bedroom cabin.
Deluxe Inn Bedrooms - The main house offers a panoramic view of our private valley.
The common area includes a dining table, television, phone, 24 hour coffe service, and reading area.
Two Bedroom Cabin - The Cedar Cabin is a detached, fully renovated home,
approximately one hundred yards from the Inn.
The Homestead Suites - The Homestead is a four bedroom house designed to be rented
either as two separate two-bedroom suites, or as a single four bedroom house. The Homestead is
located deep into the valley one fourth mile past the main house.
Check Availability/Make A Reservation Policies
- $25 room cancellation fee per room night booked.
- Normal times for check-in between 3pm and 9pm. Please call if you wish to request a time outside of this range.
- All rates are based on 2 person occupancy.
- There is a charge of $15 for each additional guest at the Cedar Cabin and $30 for each additional guest in either of the Homestead Suites.
- There is a two night stay minimum over Saturday nights for all stays from June through October and for holiday weekends during the rest of the year. All minimum stay requirements will be removed if a unit is not rented five days prior to a Saturday night.
- Reservations must be accompanied by a one night deposit or by submitting a valid credit card number. No credit card charges will be made until the end of the stay. Deposits (minus the $25 per room night cancellation fee) will be refunded if a reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to scheduled date of arrival.
- All buildings are strictly non-smoking.
- We accept small dogs in the Cedar Cabin only. Dogs must be kenneled anytime they are left alone in the cabin. Guests must accept liability for any damage caused by their dog. There is an extra $10 per night charge per dog.
- Inn rooms have a maximum occupancy of two persons. Homestead suites can accommodate four persons each. The Cedar Cabin can accommodate six persons.
- Children of any age are welcome in the Cedar Cabin and Homestead Suites. We do not provide cribs or high chairs.