Country House Resort Bed & Breakfast
Mid Week Special with DinnerAvailable dates:
Save 10% Plus Receive a Dinner for Two when Staying Three NightsAvailable Sunday through Thursday, excluding Sunday, May 26, 2014
You have a choice of dinner at Alexander's Restaurant north of Fish Creek or the Sister Bay Bowl supper club in Sister Bay. Both include a retail value of up to $40
Mid Week SpecialAvailable dates:
Save 10% on any 2 Nights. Offer good Sunday thru Thursday.
Theatre & DiningAvailable dates:Price from: $589.00
- America's oldest Professional Resident Summer Theatre since 1935, set on the shores of the bay of Green Bay, the theatre in the garden
- Original plays about American/Wisconsin folk culture by professional actors under the stars at Peninsula State Park
- Provided by Top Shelf Café and Gourmet, to enjoy while watching the sunset in the Peninsula Players garden and a $25 Door Country Gift Certificate
- Please make your reservations at least two days in advance to ensure good seats and your personalized gourmet box dinner.
- For Alexander's Restaurant of Fish Creek or the Sister Bay Bowl supper club to be used either before or after the American Folklore Theatre performance
- Begin at $589 and depend on your room or suite selection
Three Nights Lodging, Two Tickets to Peninsula Players, Two Tickets to American Folklore Theatre, Two Gourmet Box Dinners & Dinner for Two at a Local Restaurant.
Available June 17 through October 29, 2014
Visit the Theatre/Dining Menu page on our website to pick your selections and call 920.854.5040. Top Shelf Cafe and Gourmet, to directly place your order at least one week prior to the date of the performance you will be attending.
The state of Wisconsin does not allow wine or other alcoholic beverages to be brought on to the Players grounds, but they can be purchased at the Players bar located in the garden.
Two tickets for Peninsula Players
Two tickets for American Folklore Theatre
A Gourmet Box Dinner
A $40 Dinner Certificate
Segway PackagesAvailable dates:Price from: $442.00
- Available Any Days of the Week, June 20 through October 29, 2014
- Prices begin at $589 and vary with room selection
- Available Sunday through Thursday, August 24 through October 16, 2014
- Prices begin at $442 and vary with room selection
- Peninsula State Park Segway Tour
- Dinner for two
- $25 Door County Gift Certificate
- For Alexander’s Restaurant of Fish Creek or the Sister Bay Bowl supper club.
- May be redeemed at shops, specialty stores, galleries and restaurants throughout Door County
Two tickets for the Segway Tour
In Peninsula State Park, Ephraim, the tour consists of a Segway lesson of approximately 30 to 45 minutes and a 1 & 1/2 hour tour, traveling up and down the hills through the park, stopping at several overlooks that give you magnificent views of the Bay of Green Bay and Horseshoe Island. Groups are limited to 8 people.
Three Night Package
Two Night Package
Both Packages Include
Enjoy two or three nights lodging for two in a room or suite.
A $40 Dinner Certificate
$25 Door County Gift Certificate
Country House Gift Certificates
Share the beauty and tranquility of the Country House Resort and Door County with a Country House Gift Certificate.
You choose the dollar amount or pick a room type, season and the number of days. We are happy to mail the certificate to you or directly to the recipient.