Parkview Bed & Breakfast
Named after the first owners of the house, the Siefert Room offers beautiful maple floors, a four-poster, comfortable, queen-size bed, ceiling fan, desk, Wi-Fi, robes, refrigerator, TV, private bath with shower featuring special bath products and enticing views of Main Street. This room also has a day bed perfect for traveling with friends or when three people want to share a room.
This delightful light and airy guest room offers you views of both the Reedsburg City Park as well as Main Street. Donna, with the help of a friend and her mother, made your sunflower quilt that embellishes the antique oak bed with matching dresser. Your hide-a-bed love seat converts easily to a bed for a third person in your room. This room shares a hallway bath with the Groeneweg Room. Additional amenities include Wi-Fi, TV, robes, and specialty bath amenities.
Welcome into our blue and beige room overlooking Reedsburg City Park and offering you a cozy queen-sized bed, a family heirloom dresser, restored hardwood floors and ceiling fan. It also has a quilt made by Donna and her mother. Additional amenities include Wi-Fi, bathrobes, specialty bath products and it has a great view of City Park across the street. This room shares a hallway bath with the Garden Room. It is named after the second owner of the home, Dr. Groeneweg, Reedsburg's first chiropractor.
A comfortable, queen-size brass bed, restored hard-wood floors, a family heirloom antique dresser, ceiling fan and a warming fireplace welcome you into this ivy and brass accented room. Other amenities include Wi-Fi, bathrobes, refrigerator, and specialty bath products. Your private bath, original to the house, features a tub and shower.
Information & Policies
Amenities Included in your stay...
- Private guestroom with queen comfy bed and overhead fan
- Bathrobes and special bath products
- In-room TVs and refrigerators as listed
- Fine linens, line-dried year round (weather permitting)
- Common areas, porch, yard and gardens
- Sumptuous hot breakfast specialties
- Early morning fresh ground coffee and a hot tea selection.
- Saturday night wine & cheese social featuring local wineries and cheese factory products
- Wireless Internet access
- Parking for both cars and bikes
- Air conditioning
- Check In: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM or by appointment
- Check Out: By 11:00 AM
- Deposits: Reservations held with a credit card (Visa, Master, Discover) or with a one night’s deposit.
- Cancellations: Cancellations received less than 8 days prior to arrival will incur a $25 cancellation fee.
- Corporate Rates: We are pleased to offer a 10% discount to corporate travelers, Sunday through Thursday nights. Breakfast Included.
- Wine & Cheese: We are pleased to host a complimentary wine & cheese social on Saturday evenings featuring local wines and cheeses.
- Children: Please inquire.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets.
- Smoking: We are a smoke-free inn.