Room 1 (Brewery Creek Inn)
On the 2nd floor, people love this Southwest corner room because it has windows on both sides and two exposed stone walls. Queen sized cherry bed, full sized sleeper couch in front of the mantle fireplace, limestone tiled bathroom with double whirlpool. $119 Sunday - Thursday. $169 Friday - Saturday.
Room 2 (Brewery Creek Inn)
On the 2nd floor with windows facing west this is a quiet, serene room featuring a large exposed stone wall. The queen sized walnut sleigh bed has a view of the fireplace. Particularly lovely at night. x Full sized sleeper couch and easy chair, mantle fireplace, limestone tiled bathroom with double whirlpool. $119 Sunday - Thursday. $169 Friday - Saturday.
Side One (Springside Cottage)
This side reminds me of a French cottage, maybe it is because so many French people have stayed here? Side One is on the North side of the building. $129 Sunday - Thursday. $169 Friday - Saturday.
Side Two (Springside Cottage)
Perhaps the more "tailored" of the sides. It faces south and is very bright in the afternoon. $129 Sunday - Thursday. $169 Friday - Saturday.
Room 5 (Brewery Creek Inn)
Located on the 3rd floor with two large South facing windows. This is a bright room with an exposed stone wall, mantle fireplace in front of the full sized couch, queen sized iron sleigh bed, limestone tiled bath and double whirlpool. $119 Sunday - Thursday. $169 Friday - Saturday.
Room 6 (Brewery Creek Inn)
Room 6 on the 3rd floor is our largest room. Dramatic and very comfortable with high ceilings, two walls of exposed stone, a beautiful mahogany four poster bed with its own step stool, full sized sleeper couch and easy chair, mantle fireplace, limestone tiled bathroom with corner double whirlpool and separate glass shower. $129 Sunday - Thursday. $189 Friday - Saturday.
Room 7 (Brewery Creek Inn)
Room 7 on the 3rd floor is a smaller intimate room. There is lovely queen sized bed with white linen half canopy, dramatic exposed stone wall, wing back easy chair, parlor stove and a beautiful tiled bathroom with large corner double whirlpool. $119 Sunday - Thursday. $149 Friday - Saturday.
The Miner's Cottage
Wonderful and quixotic. This stone Miners' cottage (on the right) has been lived in continuously since it was built in 1836. Now it is yours to enjoy! Living room with fireplace and sofa bed; fully equipped kitchen with fireplace and attached "cave like" limestone root cellar; bathroom with shower and 1951 Ava Ferneke murals; bedroom with queen size bed and garden views. Charming back yard and off street parking. Maximum Occupancy: 4.
The Miners' Cottage is self-catering. You can cook as much or as little as you want. We will send a basket of breakfast foods, bread, rolls and fruit, over with you when you check in.
$129 Sunday - Thursday. $169 Friday - Saturday.
- Rates are for double occupancy. Please add $12.00 for each additional person.
- Reservations are held with a valid credit card number. Full payment is due on arrival.
- Cancellations: When cancellation is made less than ten days in advance of the reservation we will attempt to re-rent the room nights cancelled. The guest will be charged for any nights which have not been re-rented. All other cancellations will be charged a $15 cancellation fee .
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, personal check or cash are accepted. We do not take American Express.
- When a stay involves a Saturday night, a two night minimum is generally necessary Mid May through November 1st. There are exceptions to this. Please look at the on-line availability chart or call us at 608-987-3298. If the room has been rented for Friday night it may be rented for a single night stay on Saturday. The room will also be released for a single night Saturday stay if it has not been rented by the previous Wednesday.
- Check-in is guaranteed by Check-out is . If possible please tell us your estimated time of arrival.
- The entire building is smoke free.
- Children over 12 are welcomed.
- No pets please. We do have two cats with limited access around the building. Pictures appear on this web site.
- Inside storage is available for bikes.