Westphal Mansion Inn Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Welcome to one of Wisconsin's premier Bed and Breakfasts. Westphal Mansion Inn is a stately English Tudor mansion perched high upon a hill overlooking the picturesque historic downtown Hartford, Wisconsin.
The formal dining room has a beautifully curved ceiling, carved plaster moldings with oak leaves and acorns. An arts and crafts built in with restored â-pass thru- adds ambiance to the sunny cozy room, and showcases many family heirlooms. One very special piece is a china-serving dish that belonged to Mary Westphal. Her granddaughter Joan gave it to us to use and share with others. Vintage china, crystal glassware, Irish linen and silver serving dishes add elegance to the breakfast served each morning. Mary Westphal's velvet keepsake box displays variety teas for guests to enjoy while they stay at the inn. The elegant and refined interior and English gardens surrounded exterior are a true collection, not only of the passion of owners Pam & Garret Terpstra, but also of their dream to create a unique, luxurious and memorable place for guests where special occasions are celebrated!
Featured in The Milwaukee Journal/Sentinal Newspaper
Featured Historic Home for the
Hartford Holiday Historic Home Tour
In the summer months guests can enjoy a walk through the English Gardens or relax in the outside garden room listening to sound of falling water of the 1917 fountain. In autumn and winter a crackling fire invites quests to cozy up with a favorite book or play a game of chess next to a warm fireplace in the living room.
Perfect for romance, relaxation, bridal and baby showers, sightseeing, business, or small weddings, the Westphal Mansion Inn B&B is perfectly located for exploring everything historic Hartford has to offer. Come, enjoy our passion for this incredibly rich historic city and discover the unique shops, restaurants, and theater of the arts, museums, golf and state parks.
If you are looking for a peaceful, relaxing stay experience in a pampered environment contact innkeepers Pamela or Garret @ (262) 673-7938. We welcome tours by appointment.
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Flat screen TV's with DVD players
- Some suites have gas fireplaces(2,3,5,7) and all have desks( except Suite#2)
- Air Bubble Massage tubs and vintage soak tubs
- Irons and ironing boards
- Hair dryers
- CD player, alarm clock, radio
- Dove Shampoo & Body Wash products
- Central Air Conditioning
- Refrigerator with complimentary bottled water
- Use of inn's copier
- Bountiful Breakfast (four courses w/ dessert) or "Coffee to Go"and breakfast made to suit early morning schedules
- We cater to guest's Special Dietary needs
- Homemade warm cookies, early evening
- Decadent Chocolates and seasonal Fresh Flowers from our garden!
- Wine & Cheese Social Hour (4:00-5:00pm)
- Private free off street parking
- Wake up service
- Flexible check- in times and "late night work" schedules are ok
- A formal dining room can be used for meetings and accommodates up to 15 comfortably
- Music CD's and DVD's and board games available
- Full concierge services: reservations for area restaurants and area events, maps & menus available
- Fitness, Weight Room and pool available, at the "Hartford Recreation Center" (a daily fee is required for non-residents) located just 3 blocks from the Inn (inquire with Innkeepers)
On -Site Inn Spa Service
- Rejuvenate yourself!
- Be pampered with a 1 hour Therapeutic full body Massage
- Available by appointment and advanced notice to schedule a therapist
- Other Spa Services available for Baby and Bridal Showers also