Otter Creek Inn
Step into a room from yesteryear, our Rose Room, a favorite spot of honeymooners. The cloverleaf shaped whirlpool sits high in a bay window overlooking the pool, gardens and gazebo. The wing back chairs make a comfy spot to enjoy the fireplace (gas). A queen size brass and porcelain wrap bed with a lace wall canopy compliments the country blue and rose wallpaper. Your stay in this room might be the most memorable of your life. (435 square feet on the second floor).
While the huge spreading oaks whisper outside your windows, you'll be relaxing in the wing back chairs next to the fireplace (gas) or soaking in the semi-heart shaped whirlpool for two. A queen size mahogany canopy bed draped in maroon and ecru colors, complete with old fashioned bed steps, makes this a perfect place to snuggle and reminisce of days gone by. (326 square feet on the second floor).
With floor to ceiling windows on two walls, this sunny room is a country dream. Rose and vanilla floral prints accented with sage green make this a perfect place to relax in the wingback chairs and gaze into the flames of the fireplace (gas). The queen size brass and enameled bed with its scalloped wall canopy, the embroidered chairs, and the rectangular whirlpool for two will engulf you in comfort. (339 square feet on the first floor).
The nine-foot bay window in the Jasmine Room is a springtime treat as the lilacs right outside share the wonderful fragrance and color. The sunken oval-shaped whirlpool for two is nestled in front of the bay window. A navy blue and gold decor is carried throughout the wallpapered ceiling and handmade quilt. The antique queen size bed boasts a six-foot carved headboard and half-tester canopy and is sure to bring your sweet dreams. (285 square feet on the first floor).
Tucked under the eaves is our coziest room, the Magnolia Room. The warm navy blue and beige scheme features a floral paisley wallpaper which is uniquely applied around the pedestal sink and semi-heart-shaped whirlpool for two. Bubble away in the tub, sink back into the pillows on the queen-size bed, and make this special little retreat your very own. (173 square feet on the second floor).
Our largest suite, the Palm Room, is decorated in hunter green and cream colors. In the sleeping area, two large windows (one a bay window) filter light onto the sponge-painted ceiling and across the king size bed. Along with a full size couch and wing back chairs, where you can snuggle to enjoy the fireplace (gas), there is a 32" color television and VCR. In the spacious bathroom discover a sunken cloverleaf-shaped whirlpool tub for two located next to a bay window overlooking the pool, garden and gazebo. Your special evening in this suite will be unforgettable. (610 square feet on the first floor).
Rooms & Amenities
You'll discover the Otter Creek Inn is the perfect lodging place to celebrate that special occasion (such as a honeymoon, anniversary, or birthday) in a romantic getaway - or just to rest and relax for a weekend getaway. Individuals on business travel find the inn a refreshing change from an Eau Claire motel or hotel.
The Otter Creek Inn is an unforgettable combination of warmth, romance, comfort, and hospitality; a perfect Eau Claire lodging facility for either corporate lodging or a getaway weekend. The next time you travel Wisconsin, consider an alternative to an Eau Claire hotel and visit the Otter Creek Inn, one of the finest Wisconsin bed and breakfasts, located in Eau Claire Wisconsin.
The Otter Creek Inn is situated on one wooded acre, adjacent to, but high above the Otter Creek. Put on your hiking boots and voyage down to the creek or follow the sidewalk into the small city of Altoona, where you'll find a park with tennis courts and picnic areas. The Inn and one-acre property are located within the city limits, so there are numerous restaurants and shops nearby.
Our in-ground heated swimming pool is open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Soak up the sun and sip a glass of cool lemonade while reading a favorite novel on a chaise lounge or in the gazebo.
- Check-In Time: 4 - 6 PM.
- Check-Out Time: 11 AM
- A full breakfast (limited menu style) is served every day of the week Smoking is allowed outdoors only. Pets are not permitted (There is a boarding kennel one mile away.)
- As an adult environment, we do not accommodate children under the age of 12.
- Rates are double occupancy for two adults and are subject to a 12Â½% tax.
- Corporate rates for single occupancy are available for non-holiday weekdays
- Rates are higher on the following holiday evenings: New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, Memorial Day Sunday, Labor Day Sunday (We are closed on December 24th and 25th, Thanksgiving night, and the Saturday and Sunday of Easter weekend.)
- Rates are subject to change without notice, but will never change on an existing reservation.
- Reservation Policy: Room reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card or cash/check payment received within five days from the date the reservation is taken.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, and Carte Blanche are accepted.
- Cancellation Policy: No charges will be assessed if cancellations are received a minimum of eight days prior to your reservation date. For cancellations received with less than eight days notice, you will be charged for the entire evening plus tax unless we are able to rebook the room.