Lily Garden Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Lily Garden Bed and Breakfast offers two unique private suites that are perfectly nestled within historic Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
The Carriage House suite comes with a full kitchen, dining area, living room, large bedroom, full bathroom, and sleeper loft. Enjoy great sunrise views of the Mountain Gap where the two rivers join together and is perfect for a spacious getaway.
The Trundle suite comes with a cozy bedroom, full bathroom, and kitchenette, and is perfect for couples. On the property also is a wonderful yard with outdoor covered swing, picnic table, and recreation area.
We are centrally located within the town between Lower Town and Upper Town. Come hike the Appalachian Trail, bike the trails, tour the Historic District, visit nearby American History, and soak up the relaxation. Enjoy evening walks to Upper Town for dinner at Anvil and Bisou as well as to Lower Town for dinner at Potomac Grille and Coach House.
We are located within the Camp Hill area of Harpers Ferry, at the corner of Washington and McDowell Streets. Each suite comes with one off-street parking space. Additional parking a block away. Previously the establishment was known as Camp Hill Bed and Breakfast.
- Warm living and dining room with TV (digital cable)
- Complete kitchen with microwave and bagel slicer
- The bathroom with a whirlpool bath and shower
- Bedroom with country queen-sized feather bed and a queen-sized bed in the loft
- Living room and dining room access.
- French doors facing mountains
- Back door facing deck
- 15 X 24 foot pond with fountain for soothing sounds
A great selection and tons of fun things to do in and around Harper's Ferry:
- Harpers Ferry Historic District, Ghost tours, History Museums, National Park, Storer College, and the Niagra Movement
- National Park Service Summer Events Calendar (https://www.nps.gov/hafe/planyourvisit/calendar.htm)
- Appalachian Trail hiking access and the Appalachian Trail Conservancy along the Washington Street block
- Bike Rentals and biking along C&O Canal Bicycling from Georgetown, DC to Cumberland, MD
- Jefferson Rock, Maryland Heights, and Central Maryland Heritage Land Trust
- River joining at the Water Gap of the Potomac and Shenendoah Rivers
- Camping available on the property as well as place to store bikes
- Vineyards: Landwirt, North Mountain, Rockbridge, Shenendoah
- Parks & Battlefields: Antietam, Gettysburg, Monocacy, Manassas
- Chesapeake & Ohio (C&O) Canal National Historical Park
- New River Gorge National River and Kennedy Farm
- River Rides and White Water Rafting; State Parks: Gathland and Greenbriar
- Shop in Lower Town of Harpers Ferry for historic goods and homemade deliciousness
- Commuter trains daily weekdays from Harpers Ferry to Washington, DC Union Station for the National Mall, Smithsonian, Capitol Hill, Washington Nationals Park (M.A.R.C. Brunswick line: https://mta.maryland.gov/marc-train)