The Angler's Inn
Fishing Plus your Stay at the InnPrice from: $600
- Fly Outfits
- Spinning Tackle
- Accommodations include spacious private guest rooms, each with a private sitting room and a private bath.
- Guests enjoy our wrap around porch and common parlor where refreshments and homemade cookies are available each afternoon.
- Continental Breakfasts are provided for anglers on the days they are fishing.
- Full Gourmet Breakfasts are served for non-angling guests each morning.
- We welcome children over 12.
- 1 Night Stay + 1 Full Day Fishing: Weekday: $600, Weekend: $650
- 2 Night Stay + 1 Full Day Fishing: Weekday: $725, Weekend: $800
- 3 Night Stay + 1 Full Day Fishing: Weekday: $875, Weekend: $925
- 1 Night Stay + 2 Full Days Fishing: Weekday: $1,050, Weekend: $1,050
- 2 Night Stay + 2 Full Days Fishing: Weekday: $1,200, Weekend: $1,300
- 5 night stay and 3 days of Guided Fishing PLUS Dinner one evening at the Inn $2,000
- Sunday thru Thursday ONLY
Guided Fishing Trips
Guide Trips are run on sections of the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers that best suit fishing conditions.
All trips run about 8 hours and include:
*Trips allow for up to two anglers per boat maximum plus your guide.
Bed & Breakfast
Fishing & B&B Package Pricing
Fisherman's Package for the AVID Angler
*All packages are based on non-holiday rates and do not include tax or Guide Gratuity
**Prices are subject to change at any time
Make it SpecialPrice from: $65
Bouquet of Fresh Flowers
A flavorful mix of cheeses, crackers, fruit, nuts, and a bottle of wine
- Available for any dollar value
- Do not expire
- Personalized as you request
- Redeemable for services or accommodations at the Angler's Inn
- Transacted by credit card, check or cash
- Mailed to you or whomever you request
Angler's Inn Gift Cards make heartwarming gifts for all occassions.
Better yet, they are simple to get and simple to use.
Our Gift Cards are:
Give us a call or email and we'll get one started for you!