The Angler's Inn
- Located on our first floor
- Private entrance from the outside of the house
- Private sitting room
- Queen bed
- Walk-in shower
- Ensuite bath
- Sitting Room
- Full sized beds
- Private bath
- Soaking tub and shower
- Queen sized bed
- Sitting room
- Clawfoot Tub
- Handheld shower
- Ensuite bathroom
- King sized bed
- Sunporch as sitting room
- King Bed can be transformed to two twin beds
- Ensuite private bath
- Luxurious clawfoot tub
- Stand up shower
All of our guest rooms are spacious and welcoming. They each have their own private sitting room as well as private bath. Our guests often comment on the luxury that our private sitting rooms offer. Our private baths have been carefully renovated to provide modern fixtures consistent with the period of the house. While each offers a slightly different layout and decor, all our guest rooms are about the same size. Wireless access is available for your convenience. Just ask us for the passkey.
Your room rate covers the cost of your breakfast.
Policies & Rates:
- November 1st thru April 30th: Weekday: $135, Weekend: $160
- May 1st thru October 31st: Weekday: $140, Weekend: $175
- HOLIDAYS: (Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend) $175
- Valentine's Day and 4th of July weekends may have special pricing, please inquire
- Price does not include tax
- Prices are double occupancy
- Two night minimums apply for most weekends
- For single occupancy, deduct $15 per night for weekdays only
- When applicable add $30 per extra person (Wager Room only)
- We honor NPS Per Diem for Government Paid travel.
- Credit Card Number is required to secure your reservation.
- Full payment may be made at the inn by check, cash, credit card, or traveler's checks
- No pets allowed
We welcome all types of visitors to the Angler's Inn... travelers, anglers, National Park Personnel, and more. It is not required that you go fishing with us to stay at the B&B. It is not required that you stay with us if you would like to fish with us. See Our website for more information.
As we are a small Bed and Breakfast, cancellations greatly affect us. When you reserve a room, we agree to turn away all other requests for that room, and you agree to pay the rate quoted for the number of days you reserve it. If you cancel your reservation less than 7 days in advance for any reason, you are subject to one night's room charge. If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours in advance, or do not arrive for your reservation on the day scheduled, you are subject to the charge for the entire stay booked. Group reservations are handled differently, please inquire.