Bonnie Dwaine Bed & Breakfast
The Toms Room
Queen Brass Bed, marble mantle, and lovely private bath give this room a romantic flair.
The Mason Room
A queen maple bed, parlor, Art Deco furniture, & private bath is like a breath of country freshness.
The Blake Room
Double bed, elegant Victorian furnishings, with 1800's Tiger Oak furniture highlight this romantic room. The spacious bath allows one to indulge lavishly.
The Grisell Room
A Queen sleigh bed, Bird's Eye Maple furniture, and private bath gives this extra large room a cozy atmosphere.
The Herron Room - The Honeymoon Suite
This bright and cheerful, third floor suite, with it's king size bed and sitting area, offers a private getaway space with all the amenities for relaxing enjoyment.
- A $50 deposit or a credit card is required to reserve a room
- All major credit cards accepted
- Daily, weekly, monthly, corporate, group, rates available
- Rates: $89-$125 per night (double occupancy)
- $10 each additional person per night
- 6% sales tax will be added
- Bonnie & Sid, owners, are Resident Innkeepers
- Muffy, our resident dog, is the only pet permitted.
- Mature children over the age of 10 with responsible parents are welcome.
- Bonnie Dwaine is smoke free...please enjoy our formal patio for your smoking pleasure.
- Check-in flexible
- Check-out Monday-Saturday is 11:00 A.M.
- Check-out Sunday is 12 Noon
- Cancellation policy is 72 hours notice or re-rental of the room
- Weekend Gourmet Breakfast is served between 8:30-9:00 A.M. unless other arrangements have been made in advance
- Ample paved off street parking in rear
- Extended Continental Breakfast
- Business Traveler Amenities
- Flexible Check-in time
- Daily, weekly, corporate, and long term rates
- Wireless Internet access available
- Desk and private phone in every room