Bonnie Dwaine Bed & Breakfast
The Herron Room - The Honeymoon Suite
This bright and cheerful, third floor suite, with it's king size bed and sitting area, offers a private getaway space with all the amenities for relaxing enjoyment.
The Grisell Room
A Queen sleigh bed, Bird's Eye Maple furniture, and private bath gives this extra large room a cozy atmosphere.
The Blake Room
Double bed, elegant Victorian furnishings, with 1800's Tiger Oak furniture highlight this romantic room. The spacious bath allows one to indulge lavishly.
The Mason Room
A queen maple bed, parlor, Art Deco furniture, & private bath is like a breath of country freshness.
The Toms Room
Queen Brass Bed, marble mantle, and lovely private bath give this room a romantic flair.
- A $50 deposit or a credit card is required to reserve a room
- All major credit cards accepted
- Daily, weekly, monthly, corporate, group, rates available
- Rates: $89-$125 per night (double occupancy)
- $10 each additional person per night
- 6% sales tax will be added
- Bonnie & Sid, owners, are Resident Innkeepers
- Muffy, our resident dog, is the only pet permitted.
- Mature children over the age of 10 with responsible parents are welcome.
- Bonnie Dwaine is smoke free...please enjoy our formal patio for your smoking pleasure.
- Check-in flexible
- Check-out Monday-Saturday is 11:00 A.M.
- Check-out Sunday is 12 Noon
- Cancellation policy is 72 hours notice or re-rental of the room
- Weekend Gourmet Breakfast is served between 8:30-9:00 A.M. unless other arrangements have been made in advance
- Ample paved off street parking in rear
- Extended Continental Breakfast
- Business Traveler Amenities
- Flexible Check-in time
- Daily, weekly, corporate, and long term rates
- Wireless Internet access available
- Desk and private phone in every room