The Buchanan Suite
This whimsical suite includes a queen poster bed, hardwood floors, decorative fireplace, with a turret writing nook. In the Auberon Suite, you have a private loo, Flat Screen TV w/ DVD and a nice collection of mythical books to excite any enchanted evening.
Telsa's Traveler Pad
The smallest of our guest rooms here at Mavis Manor, the Traveler’s Pad, is also the most comfy room. Ideal for a couple on a budget, a business traveler, or a single traveler wanting to avoid the motels. Traveler’s Pad includes a queen bed, hardwood floors, decorative fireplace, writing desk, TV/DVD and a nice view of Flat Top Mountain.
Walden's Wilderness Suite
Family-Friendly Walden’s Wilderness is the largest and most unique of all the guest bedrooms. This Suite has two queen size beds, two single beds and a private loo. The main suite, The "Wilderness" has two Queens, TV/DVD and plenty of space. The “Pond" which is accessible through the main room, has a two single beds, TV/DVD and over looks the quiet hamlet of Flat Top. This suite is perfect for small families, or groups of friends looking to stay together.
- Cancellation at least 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival is required for deposit refund. Cancellation within 24 hours of arrival or " No shows" are subject to total reservation charge plus taxes. There are no refunds for early departure. A 30-day cancellation is required for Holidays, Leaf Season(Oct-Dec) and Ski Season(Dec-Apr). Cancellations and changes must be made by telephone or in person and are subject to a $45.00 processing fee.
- Rates are based on double occupancy and include breakfast. There is a $25.00 per person per night charge for additional occupants in select rooms. (Walden's Wilderness Suite occupancy is six guest.)
- All guest rooms and remainder of interior are nonsmoking. Smoking is permitted outdoors. We cannot accommodate pets. We can accommodate children.
- Clean-up: You are responsible for taking everything out you brought with you. Please do not leave food and the dishes should be clean and put away before departure. Trash should be disposed of in the blue trash container located behind the manor.
- Damages: Rentals agree to properly care for the manor and agrees to restrict its use to only those people included in this rental agreement. The renter and anyone included in the renter’s party shall pay for any loss or damage caused to Mavis Manor, and the owners/inn keeper shall be the sole judge as to the condition of the manor and facilities after renters’ party leave. Abuse, neglect, damage of any kind. Including abnormal wear is the sole responsibility of the renters. Smoking in a guest room is considered as damage due to the expense we incur to remove the odor.
- Hold Harmless: No conditions expressed or implies are part of this agreement unless noted heron and signed by both parties. The renter of the manor hereby agrees to indemnify and defend Mavis Manor and hold Mavis Manor and all of its partners harmless from all claims, demands, suits, judgments, actions, costs and expenses including actual attorney’s fees, arising from the use or operation of the manor, equipment, or any activity on property including but not limited to hiking, fishing, sports and use of vehicles. Rentals shall promptly notify owners of any accident, injuries or damages incurred by, involving or caused by the manor facilities or on the property.
- Waiver of Defects/Disclaimer of all Warranties: The manor facilities and equipment are being leased “as is, where is” with no representations or warranties of any kind related to the equipment including but not limited to, warranties against patent or latent defects in the materials, workmanship, construction or capacity of the manor and it’s equipment. Any acknowledge that there have been no express warranties, guaranties, promises or representation concerning the manor and its equipment.
- Smoking: No smoking is allowed in the manor. Please use porch and take proper care to put out your cigarettes and dispose of your butts in the trash can.
- This property is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
- Check-in is between 15:00 (3:00 pm) and 19:00 (7:00 pm) Please call us in advance to arrange for early or late arrival. Check-out is 11:00.
- The Innkeepers live onsite in their own private-entry apartment, to insure a comfortable stay for all guests of the Manor, and will happily provide directions and information about local attractions, events and happenings.