Apple Country Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
This romantic and spacious inn sits in the heart of the upper Yakima Valley, where there are acres of scenic orchards and vineyards. Apple Country is nestled between the Cascade Mountains and the wine country of Yakima Valley.
Come and sit on a country-style porch, enjoy the afternoon breeze, and bask in the comfort of Apple Country Bed & Breakfast located on a working ranch. Enjoy a luscious gourmet breakfast while watching quail, pheasants and other wild birds.
We Host WeddingsRest in one of four rooms or the cottage, elegantly decorated in old country charm. All accommodationss have a private bath, and the little extra amenities needed to give it a touch of 'home'. The rooms are furnished in antiques, quilts, armoires, and Queen size beds. Each room contains an alarm clock, cable TV/VCR, books, and board games.Also for your comfort, ceiling fans, air conditioning, and bath robes. Breakfast is served in your room, Dining room, out in the garden or in the outdoor tearoom. Cookies, Early coffee/tea, Afternoon tea and fruits and non-alcoholic beverages are also at your fingertips. Special restricted meals are offered for those needing a special diet. There are accommodations for those who are limited physically, just ask.
About the Area
"Truly, A Four Season Country."
Apple Country is a working Ranch located between the Wine Country and the Cascades yet in a small suburban town with many activities at your fingertips. Browse the area and take in the many different sites. There are a variety of things to do such as Antique shopping, live music, historical interests, performing arts and museums. Depending on the year you can go skiing, tour vineyards, fish the lake, see concerts, play at the State Fair, and many more attractions. There is also an elk feeding station nearby.
- For the outdoors people come and take the famous 15-mile bike tour
- Water Sports: Canoeing, fishing, whitewater rafting, skiing, swimming pool
- Fly-fishing lessons v Hunting, hiking trails, bicycling, jogging
- Downhill Skiing, Snow shoe trails, Cross-country ski trails
- Wine Country Tours
- Follow highway 12 to Eschbach Road (just past Fossum's Warehouse) and exit right
- Turn left on Old Naches highway and travel approximately 1 mile to Apple Country B&B on right side of road
- Follow highway 12 to Old Naches highway exit (watch for caution lights and Suntides Market) and turn right
- Travel Old Naches Highway for approximately 5 miles to Apple country B&B on the right side