The Blue Goose Inn
Kineth House - Mt. Baker Suite
Enjoy panoramic views of Mt. Baker and Penn Cove from this huge suite in the historic 1887 Kineth House. Your room boasts a king size bed with luxurious linens, large sitting area with propane fireplace, antiques and artwork, and a private bath with large whirlpool tub/shower. HDTV, DVD player, free WIFI, ceiling fan, coffee maker, hair dryer, and bath amenities. A third guest may be accommodated on a roll-away. $139 - $159 depending on season.
Kineth House - Penn Cove Suite
This lovely room boasts a queen size bed, spacious sitting area in the front bay window, original softwood floors, propane fireplace, views of Mt. Baker and Penn Cove, private bath with rare antique double pedestal sink, claw foot tub & shower. HDTV, free WIFI, ceiling fan, coffee maker, hair dryer and bath amenities. A third guest may be accommodated on a roll-away. $129-$149 depending on season
Kineth House - Bell Tower Room
This cozy room on the South West corner of the historic Kineth House has beautiful antiques, a comfy new pillow top queen bed, private bath with clawfoot tub & shower and reading area in front of the propane fireplace. HDTV, free WIFI, ceiling fan, coffee maker, hair dryer, and bath amenities. The Bell Tower Room is aptly named for the church tower across the street; the bells chime every hour between 8am and 8pm. $119-$139 depending on season
Coupe House - Quarterdeck
Located on the ground floor, this spacious two-room suite in the historic Coupe-Gillespie House has a queen size bed, private bath with extra large stall shower, and views of the gardens and the Cove. Enjoy the lovely antiques, original sliding wood doors and original artwork. HDTV, DVD player, free WIFI, coffee maker, hair dryer and bath amenities. A third guest may be accommodated on a roll-away. $139 - $159 depending on season.
Coupe House - Captain's Suite
This lovely suite in the historic Coupe-Gillespie House is in a quiet corner on the North West side of the Coupe house. Relax in the comfort of a pillow top king size bed while you enjoy beautiful antiques and views of Penn Cove. Take a soothing bath in the antique tub with hand held shower attachment, while looking out to glacier covered Mt. Baker. HDTV with built-in DVD player, free WIFI, coffee maker, ceiling fan, hair dryer, and bath amenities. $139 - $159 depending on season.
Coupe House - Chart Room
Relax in this beautiful corner bedroom with a queen bed with pillow top mattress. Antique armoire, sitting area with table, private bath with stall shower, and views of the gardens and Penn Cove. Cable TV, free WIFI, coffee maker, ceiling fan, hair dryer and bath amenities. A third guest may be accommodated on a roll-away. $129-$149 depending on season.
Coupe House - Garden Room
The Garden Room is a small bedroom with private bath located on the ground floor of the Coupe-Gillespie House (blue) and was formerly part of the "Gray Gull Vacation Suite". It has been freshly redecorated in gold tones. This cozy, carpeted room (approximately 10'x10') has a pillow-top queen bed, with side tables, dresser and a small private bathroom with a stall shower. Amenities include free WIFI, hair dryer, coffee maker, bath products, filtered water. A full breakfast for two is included in your stay. There is no TV in the Garden Room. The room currently rents as a stand-alone bedroom, but will be available again with the option of the full kitchen suite, private entrance and large deck for extended stays soon.
- All rates are per room for one or two guests. Our rooms have either a king or queen bed, a private bath with tub/shower combination or stall shower, and all rooms include breakfast for two each morning. A third guest may be accommodated on a roll-away bed for an additional $30.00 per night.
- An advance payment of the first night of your stay plus tax is charged to your credit card when you complete your reservation, along with any retail items you have purchased.
- The Blue Goose Inn is an exclusive Bed & Breakfast where every guest reservation is important to us. If your travel plans change and you must cancel or shorten your stay, please call us at least seven days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation. Your advance payment will be refunded less a $25 processing fee.
- In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than seven days notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we are able to rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund of your deposit will be made less a $25 processing fee. Cancellations made with less than three days notice are non-refundable as are retail purchases of perishable items such as flowers or cheese plates. There are no refunds for early departures.
- Rates and policies are subject to change and may vary during high impact periods or for special requests. Rates are not guaranteed until paid in full.
- Check-in: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call or email to let us know.
- Check-out: 11:00 AM.
- Children over age 14 are welcome.
- No smoking. No candles, incense, personal coffee makers, or cooking of any kind in rooms.
- Absolutely no pets allowed on the property.