Monet could not have painted a view as pleasing as the one from the window of this second story room. You look through the sycamore tree to the calm of a spring fed pond. Whether you relax in the overstuffed king-sized bed covered with silky cotton sheets and luxury linens, or choose breakfast in your room and become mesmerized by the quiet and beautiful view, we are sure your stay in Monet’s Retreat will be a special one.
Room Amenities: Phone flat screen TV, VCR/DVD, robes, luxury linens, WiFi, king bed, private bath, mini refrigerator, amenity tray, electric fireplace.
A mound of pillows and soft silky sheets will engulf you as you enjoy this large room with king-sized bed. The view from this private veranda room is beautiful, it overlooks the pond and is a great place to sit and enjoy that afternoon glass of wine or cup of tea, or bring your suit and bubble away the stress of the world in the private hot tub for two.
Room ameneties: Phone, flat screen TV, VCR, DVD, hot tub for two, internet access, king bed, private bath, refrigerator, electric fireplace.
Van Gogh’s Private Garden Suite
For romantics at heart, the Van Gogh’s Private Garden Suite is the perfect retreat. Set apart from the rest of the B&B, this studio suite has its own terrace and a hot tub with seating for two, surrounded by an intimate garden with a 6′ privacy fence and gate. The studio suite has a bedroom alcove with a queen bed and luxury linens on a leather frame, a full kitchen, and a 3/4 private bath with shower. The living area is furnished with a beautiful comfy couch, Van Gogh art, and a flat screen TV. The full kitchen is stocked with basic breakfast supplies and your own espresso and coffee maker. Once guests have checked into the Van Gogh Suite, they have total privacy and the perfect escape.
*If guests would prefer, fresh baked pastries and mini quiche can be ordered from the B&B kitchen to be delivered to their private porch upon request or have regular breakfast service in the dining room. Also, daily cleaning service will be provided at the customer’s request.
Entering Cezanne’s Sanctuary you will feel like you have your own private tree house. Maples, sycamores, and other native trees grace the view from its Second Story Window. The restored wood floors and antique lighting speak of a more romantic time and may even encourage you to slow down and have a little romance. The king sized bed is plumped with pillows and covered with luxury linens.
Room Amenities: Phone, flat screen TV, VCR/DVD, WiFi, king bed, private bath, mini refrigerator, amenity tray, electric fireplace.
- All rooms have private bath with shower
- Room rates do not include sales tax
- Corporate weekday rates, and extended stay discounts available
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, travelers checks, personal checks, and cash as payment.
- Children over 12 Welcome
- All Rooms are non Smoking
- Breakfast is included in the price of the room and is available for guests only.
- Check in time 4 to 6 pm unless prior arrangements are made. Check out time 11 am
- No pets please
- Some weekends and special events may require a three night minimum stay
- Check on line for dates and availability or please call the toll free number listed below
- A credit card deposit or personal check will confirm your reservation.
- Deposits are refunded in full when cancellation or changes are made seven days or more in advance of the reserved date
- Special Event reservations are subject to a 30 day cancellation policy